Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Journey - PS3 (downloadable game)

Anyone played it? Made by the same company who made "Flow" and "Flower". Its' a tenner which might be regarded as expensive for a game which takes not much more than an hour or two to complete but it certainly delivers a grand experience, even if it is short.

Love the way it "pairs" you up online with other players but you don't know who or where they are and you cannot communicate other than basic "chirps" but the experience is all the better for it.

• 4 years later...
9 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

It's free on PS4 this month. Just played through it. Pretty incredible tbh!

Yes, amazing. Particularly on the first play through.

The sense of helping and being helped by others, yet not able to communicate in any way other than the "chirps" is amazing.

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Oh ok i might aswel give it a go then. I looked at the screen shots and it looks interesting. Will do it tonight

I've herd great things about it as well and will be downloading as it's free, had a feeling it would become free at some point.

On 9/7/2016 at 13:54, Manwell Pablo said:

I've herd great things about it as well and will be downloading as it's free, had a feeling it would become free at some point.

Did you play this? I downloaded it and played it on Friday. What a weird game. Looked great but tbh i found it a bit of a chore. Was happy when it finished so i could get back to PES demo lol Glad i didn't spend money on it

7 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Did you play this? I downloaded it and played it on Friday. What a weird game. Looked great but tbh i found it a bit of a chore. Was happy when it finished so i could get back to PES demo lol Glad i didn't spend money on it

Thought it was great myself. But yeah £12 is rather steep for what it is. 

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Thought it was great myself. But yeah £12 is rather steep for what it is. 

I think by the time i got to the snowy bit it was annoying me how i couldnt fly or run. It seemed to take forever to get through the snow that by the end i just couldnt be bothered anymore but persevered knowing it was very short. I liked the desert bit. I would have been fuming if i paid £12 for it

51 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I think by the time i got to the snowy bit it was annoying me how i couldnt fly or run. It seemed to take forever to get through the snow that by the end i just couldnt be bothered anymore but persevered knowing it was very short. I liked the desert bit. I would have been fuming if i paid £12 for it

Was a nice change of pace I thought. Great little game, variety in what you have to do, reasonably ok puzzles, bit of stealth, if you bothered collecting the hidden symbols you could actually fly quite far, drop drop out Co-op cleaver idea. All in all very good, and I can see what it got 9's but I'd perhaps re frame from holding quite that higher regard but yeah, thought it was very good. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 13:42, The People's Hero said:

Free on PSplus for PS4, but can't get it as PSN have locked me out of my account for no reason. Not happy.

Did you have problems with the change the password option on the home screen?

I had the same problem.  Turns out that when they email you a link to change your password via PC, it'll probably end up in your spam folder.  If you have one.

Worth a look in there for the email link to reset your password.

5 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Did you have problems with the change the password option on the home screen?

I had the same problem.  Turns out that when they email you a link to change your password via PC, it'll probably end up in your spam folder.  If you have one.

Worth a look in there for the email link to reset your password.

Indeed - but it wasn't in the SPAM folder... very odd.

After 3 people refused to help me, I got someone with a brain who suggested we change my email address on their system, which they did for me. Its since worked perfectly, touch wood.

I now have Journey as a result. 

Transformers and Resident evil on PS PLUS from tomorrow, for anyone who didn't know.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

After 3 people refused to help me, I got someone with a brain who suggested we change my email address on their system, which they did for me. Its since worked perfectly, touch wood.

Transformers and Resident evil on PS PLUS from tomorrow, for anyone who didn't know.

Hmm.... but what if you weren't you? I'd be pissed off if someone rang Sony saying they were me and that the password isn't working so they just change the account email address to yours and allow you into my account :blink::blink:

4 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Well, that's a decent workaround. 

Looking forward to Resi Evil.  Still need to complete Uncharted 4 though but am nearing the end game with this.  Just lost the jeep over the waterfall on the final island.

Transformers I know nothing of.  Is this supposed to be decent?  Surely it can't surpass the quality that is Knack... :P

4 hours ago, DB11 said:

Hmm.... but what if you weren't you? I'd be pissed off if someone rang Sony saying they were me and that the password isn't working so they just change the account email address to yours and allow you into my account :blink::blink:

There were quite a few security questions. Last few purchases, address, date of birth, sort of card linked to account, when plus is due for renewal etc 

Archived