Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

New Commodore 64

Moonstone was ace on the Amiga. Loved that off road racing game (Super Off Road I think). I used to have massive arguments at school about which had better graphics - Megadrive or Amiga. Then the Mega CD came out. The Neo Geo console gave me a stiffy too. Never owned one but would have loved to.

In no particular order:

Commodore +4; Spectrum +3, Atari Lynx (still have three of them, multiplayer on them was ace); PC; Wii; PS2; PS3.

No Jet Set Willy no comment!

Green Beret was very a C64 classic.

I can remember programming a BBC computer also.

Mountains of work for small rewards.

I also had a book of programs for the spectrum.

Three weeks typing the bastard in and the end result was manky!

Three weeks typing the bastard in and the end result was manky!

They'd have them in magazines as well, wouldn't they? Hours typing it in, only to get an error message, and in the following issue they'd put the corrections in, as if you were going to type the bastard in again

Don't forget the games you could program yourself via the Spectrum/C64 magazines and half the time you would write something wrong and the game would never work!

I had/have the following

That Pong machine, Atari 2600, Spectrum 48k, 128k, C64, Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, Nes, Snes, Master System, Megadrive, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, XBOX, XBOX360

Oh and numerous PC's over the years

Outta the list i'd say Spectrum 48k, Amiga 600, Master System, Megadrive, PS1, Dreamcast and XBOX360 were my fav consoles/comps

• 9 months later...

1,some old thing with ping pong/tennis and a motorbike game on where one of the controls was a throttle type thing. 2,C64 3,NES 4, Megadrive , 5, Nintendo 64 6,PS1 7,PS2 , Xbox360. I now own NES , Sega Master System , Megadrive, Gamecube , Snes , PS2 and a Xbox360 . Im sure im missing something.

Archived