Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

EA UEFA Euro 2012 - DLC for Fifa 12

I've not seen all of them but I know that is the case withe Wales, Bale is "Belth", Bellamy is "Belmont", Ramsay is "Rumsay", Earnshaw is "Earnshol" ect. Strange :blink:

EA don't have the image rights etc to the Welsh National side that's why there not on International teams on the game normally however Bale, Earnshaw etc are on the games for there respected clubs.....

I was thinking about getting the add on but £15 seems abit to steep? Then again I suppose it's better than paying £40 for FIFA 12 just in a international version.

"

The Paid content is 100k in size, didn't anyone think "that seems a little small for all those stadiums and new game modes" before getting angry?!"

That is what I thought while downloading it but then again it is rather appalling move from EA to have a buy the full version link and expecting the users who hasn't downloaded the trial to know what to do when nothing happens after the installation.

That is what I thought while downloading it but then again it is rather appalling move from EA to have a buy the full version link and expecting the users who hasn't downloaded the trail to know what to do when nothing happens after the installation.

It's the same as how FIFA Street demo worked. And Ultimate Team when you had to pay for it.

It should be pretty obvious

It's the same as how FIFA Street demo worked. And Ultimate Team when you had to pay for it.

It should be pretty obvious

Never downloaded Fifa Street and only had Ulitmate Team when it was free. I'm not a much of a PS3 user so pardon me for missing the obvious! :)

So tempted to get this, gutted you can't do the full qualifiers though because after winning the tournament with a couple of different teams I can imagine it becoming very boring.

Might just take the gamble for £17, FIFA becomes boring during the summer when it's all the old kits etc, so this will be decent when the euros are on.

But Bale and Ledley have the correct names in club competitions - why not in the DLC. Seems ludicrous.

It's the teams that carry the licence not the players themselves, don't have the licence from the team can't name the players.

Didn't realise Ukraine did not have proper names, I would have thought they would have at least made sure they had the 16 qualified nations licenced :-S

im getting seriously annoyed with this - been playing this dlc for nearly a week fully purchased and downloaded, go on for a game or two today and its coming up say i have to purchase the game to continue

has any 1 else had this problem and if so what did you do to rectify the problem?

Archived