Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

EA UEFA Euro 2012 - DLC for Fifa 12

im getting seriously annoyed with this - been playing this dlc for nearly a week fully purchased and downloaded, go on for a game or two today and its coming up say i have to purchase the game to continue

has any 1 else had this problem and if so what did you do to rectify the problem?

I seem to have devloped this problem over the past two days, before that it was fine.

Console off and on normally fixes it for me, highly annoying though.

Really enjoying expedition mode and slowly building up a nice team.

Akinfeev

Richards - Ferdinand - Cahill - Rat

Halmosi - Behrami - Muresan - Kilbane

Bucur - Peutrill

Had Peter Halmosi from the start and he's played every game so far - along with my created player. Only been playing a couple of days but I'm well into it and determined to finish it. I both love and hate the lottery of chance you have with the player your given for your squad.

Really enjoying expedition mode and slowly building up a nice team.

Akinfeev

Richards - Ferdinand - Cahill - Rat

Halmosi - Behrami - Muresan - Kilbane

Bucur - Peutrill

Had Peter Halmosi from the start and he's played every game so far - along with my created player. Only been playing a couple of days but I'm well into it and determined to finish it. I both love and hate the lottery of chance you have with the player your given for your squad.

Yeah I had Halmosi from the start as well, not bad for a starting player. Was unlucky enough to get the very average Barjiami as my first team Swedish player though :-/ so he replaced him.

My team is pretty average apart from my Pro on the right wing and Cassano and Huntelaar up front, deadly. Got 58 Mosiac pieces.

Yeah I had Halmosi from the start as well, not bad for a starting player. Was unlucky enough to get the very average Barjiami as my first team Swedish player though :-/ so he replaced him.

My team is pretty average apart from my Pro on the right wing and Cassano and Huntelaar up front, deadly. Got 58 Mosiac pieces.

On 38 mosaics at the moment.

You have Gary Coatsworth?

Is this a secret unlockable?

Up to 68 as of last night, played England for the second time, got a "sub" player that turned out to be the one and only Wayne Rooney lol probably the best striker on the game near enough. I am guessing he was classed as a bencher due to his suspension. Huntelaar and Rooney up top with Defoe on the bench, trei nice, just a shame my midfield is an average of about 76.

Up to 68 as of last night, played England for the second time, got a "sub" player that turned out to be the one and only Wayne Rooney lol probably the best striker on the game near enough. I am guessing he was classed as a bencher due to his suspension. Huntelaar and Rooney up top with Defoe on the bench, trei nice, just a shame my midfield is an average of about 76.

My Spanish substitute player was David Villa, Rio Ferdinand was my England sub. But then my first team players were Arbeloa and Gary Cahill.

He was a wales reserve player, but they're not licensed so it could be anyone lol

My Spanish substitute player was David Villa, Rio Ferdinand was my England sub. But then my first team players were Arbeloa and Gary Cahill.

Yeah thats right, they start with Negredo up front with Silva and Inesta either side as the default squad, and Llorente and Villa on the bench and Torres out of the squad, highly bizare, roll on the 23 man squad updates. Haven't played England a third time yet, I'll probably end up with whatever useless tw@t they've got up front instead of Rooney or Defoe (I think it's DW)

Bullshít. You have to forfeit the match 0-3 if you want to quit the game. You have a 5min gametime period in fifa 12 where you could quit the game if the other players internet connection was poor. I just started a game online and the connection was terrible. So paused the game and instead of quit game it now says forfeit game.

Jokers

Bullshít. You have to forfeit the match 0-3 if you want to quit the game. You have a 5min gametime period in fifa 12 where you could quit the game if the other players internet connection was poor. I just started a game online and the connection was terrible. So paused the game and instead of quit game it now says forfeit game.

Jokers

Good idea if you ask me, played about 2 people with poor connections on FIFA 12 and both of them ended DCing. Played about 15 who have quit after I've scored in the first 5 minutes as they new they wouldn't get a loss.

Good idea if you ask me, played about 2 people with poor connections on FIFA 12 and both of them ended DCing. Played about 15 who have quit after I've scored in the first 5 minutes as they new they wouldn't get a loss.

I suppose i can set the DNF settings to only find matches with 0% DNFs. Just pissed me off as the guys internet connection was so poor & yet it didnt actually disconnect.

I suppose i can set the DNF settings to only find matches with 0% DNFs. Just pissed me off as the guys internet connection was so poor & yet it didnt actually disconnect.

Odd, never really get that on FIFA, or at all on Live these days to be honest connections are getting alot better.

In other unrelated Expedition news I am up to 108 Mosiac pieces with Rooney and Huntelaar still up front and Bastian Swinesteiger and Cesc Fabregas in midfield with Carlos Puyol and Johanovic at Centre Back, Joe Hart in goal. Howz zat for a spine for a team? Unfortunatly things are still ropey as when you get out wide, Criscito is my left back who is just in the 80's (Italian at Zenit I think) Have a horrible right back, never herd of him, must of played about 50 games for me now, actually a left back and only 71, Chadli (Flemish Twente player) is my left winger at 77 and my Pro still somehow has his place in my team, rated in at 75, and to be honest if I get another right back he'll be moved to Right Back where he can also play to replace my major weakness!

Going to play my third game against Portugal tonight so here is hoping Cristiano Ronaldo.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying the Expedition especially the fact that you have no control over which players you win

My team

Kiraly Crystal Palace/Hungary

Solli NY Red Bulls/Norway

Rannochi Inter/Italy

Smalling Man Utd/England

Antonio Genoa/Italy

Davis Rangers/N.Ireland

Gerrard Liverpool/England

Torje Udinese/Romania

Gamiero PSG/France

Zamora QPR/England

Lens Ajax/Holland

Got about 80 mosaic pieces

Addicted to this (Mainly Expedition) at the minute.

Mignolet (BEL)

Sergio Ramos (ESP), Khedira (GER), Jerome Boateng (GER), Monreal (ESP)

Colin Kazim Kazim (TUR), Virtual Pro, Kroos (GER)

Jelle Vossen (BEL), Iwelumo (SCO), Andy Keogh (IRE)

Not stopping till ive got Ronaldo, Kasper & St Ledger :P

• 2 weeks later...

im getting seriously annoyed with this - been playing this dlc for nearly a week fully purchased and downloaded, go on for a game or two today and its coming up say i have to purchase the game to continue

has any 1 else had this problem and if so what did you do to rectify the problem?

I downloaded the game yesterday and this always happens to me. I have to press Y to purchase the game again and then it shows it as purchased and lets me carry on. Very annoying.

I am fairly reasonable at FIFA 12 but useless at the Euro 12 extra content. Played the first game against France and won easily so upped the difficulty and got tonked 6-4 by Sweden and then lost 2-1 to Ukraine to get knocked out.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to complete the Expedition before getting another contract this week. Lots of hard work.

Yet to manage winning it online annoyingly. Been in the final twice :-/ probably wont manage it now as I intend to sell this a month before 13 comes out.

Archived