Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank_mckenzie

Playstation 3 for sale

What the hell do you expect the pictures to show? It's a PS3, it will look like a PS3.

Here's a picture of my night-time reading books by my bed.

5772fdb0-82fe-d8ad.jpg

The PS3 looks nothing like them, it's more black.

Now that is sorted I hope my offer of 25p, a half-eaten bag of Jelly Babies and some marbles will be accepted so that I can conclude this transaction with all due haste.

What the hell do you expect the pictures to show? It's a PS3, it will look like a PS3.

5772fdb0-82fe-d8ad.jpg

Now that is sorted I hope my offer of 25p, a half-eaten bag of Jelly Babies and some marbles will be accepted so that I can conclude this transaction with all due haste.

Is the 39 days of Gazza any good? if so, im prepared to offer a part exchange on a "great pubs of Oodnadatta" book

see what condition it's in, what games they are, what condition they are in etc..

I will upload some pics as soon as I can find me cam, the console is in excellent condition, only used it about 5 times in the last year and that was for films, the games are mod nation racers, uncharted 2, demon souls black phantom edition, god of war collection, god of war 3, killzone 3, metal gear solid 4, heavy rain, infamous and dead nation

I will upload some pics as soon as I can find me cam, the console is in excellent condition, only used it about 5 times in the last year and that was for films, the games are mod nation racers, uncharted 2, demon souls black phantom edition, god of war collection, god of war 3, killzone 3, metal gear solid 4, heavy rain, infamous and dead nation

How much for Heavy Rain :whistle:

How much for just the PS3?

This would be for a mate who already has controllers/games/headset etc but his blue ray drive broke a few days ago so he can't play any games on it. Rather than get it repaired he might as well get a Slim.

How much for just the PS3?

This would be for a mate who already has controllers/games/headset etc but his blue ray drive broke a few days ago so he can't play any games on it. Rather than get it repaired he might as well get a Slim.

If it's one of the original ps3s then tell him to look on ebay at the price of broken ones. I sold my knackered one for £60 a while ago. People buy them, repair them and sell them on so might be worth him listing it.

Archived