Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Recording Gameplay

Hi, I am recording some gameplay on my aver media capture card, basically you put a USB in the system press record then put it in the computer. When I went on movie maker it comes out as a mp3 file for some reason so I can not commentate there and on video pad editor it scrambles up the sound. The only thing I can think is upload it to the computer, change the format with format changer, upload it to moviemaker. Use sound recorder to commentate. Then merge it together. Would this work. Thanks

How you commentate?

I use Audacity to record the audio from my mic seperatly, then use sony vegas for stitching the two together afterwards. I've liturally got no idea why your videos are being outputted in audio format, are you sure you've got your capturing software set up properly? if you give me an idea of the exact software your using, and what capture hardware your using, i might be able to help a bit more

I use Audacity to record the audio from my mic seperatly, then use sony vegas for stitching the two together afterwards. I've liturally got no idea why your videos are being outputted in audio format, are you sure you've got your capturing software set up properly? if you give me an idea of the exact software your using, and what capture hardware your using, i might be able to help a bit more

i used a avermeida hd capture card - you put a memory stick in the system then transfer files on your computer

i used a avermeida hd capture card - you put a memory stick in the system then transfer files on your computer

There isnt a capture card on the planet that just lets you plug a usb stick into your console and record off it? Most devices will plug into your component out on the back of your console, into you tv, with a split cable going to your capture card as well. Really are going to have to explain your set up a bit better before anybodys going to be able to help you. What exactly do you mean by 'putting a memory stick in your system'?

Archived