Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

I've haddock with this forum same crap jokes over and over!

You put your heart and sole into that one..... You're shrimpley the bass.

I'm not coming back to this thread till this transfer is Sea Eeled.

Not doing business with us just because we `stole` their manager is crazy. Its just going to loose Hull a potentially good fee. Im sure the fans appreciate it, but maybe the owners should ask the Bristol City or Rangers chairman if not accepting our offers is a good idea? Im sure Reading will tell you we are a pleasant club to deal with too :blink:

Really annoys me that fans of other clubs hate us for throwing money about... id be more annoyed with a club wasting time with small offers than the one that treated money like it came from the monopoly board, nobody can say we are ripping them off

Pretty much this, it seriously is amazing the amount of bitterness clubs show us for daring to spend money.

Proves the papers pick and choose who to laugh at - if we'd paid £6mil+ for Jay Rodriguez everyone would piss themselves at us and accuse us of buying the league etc... alright when Southampton or anyone else does it though.

Pretty much this, it seriously is amazing the amount of bitterness clubs show us for daring to spend money.

Proves the papers pick and choose who to laugh at - if we'd paid £6mil+ for Jay Rodriguez everyone would piss themselves at us and accuse us of buying the league etc... alright when Southampton or anyone else does it though.

Errrr, but Southampton are a Premiership Club!

Archived