Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

is he any good?

Stewart is ridiculously infuriating. When he came back from his long term injury around Christmas he was outstanding for the first two or three games. Did pretty much nothing for the rest of the season, we couldn't believe barmby stuck with him so long.

Before you boys point out the timing is similar to when you were first linked with him, I'd say it was a coincidence and nothing more.

I have to say though, of those of ours you have been linked with (Stewart, Chester, koren, rosenior) I'd much rather you took Stewart than any of the others.

Stewart is ridiculously infuriating. When he came back from his long term injury around Christmas he was outstanding for the first two or three games. Did pretty much nothing for the rest of the season, we couldn't believe barmby stuck with him so long.

Before you boys point out the timing is similar to when you were first linked with him, I'd say it was a coincidence and nothing more.

I have to say though, of those of ours you have been linked with (Stewart, Chester, koren, rosenior) I'd much rather you took Stewart than any of the others.

We are going to take them all, you just wait and see. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think if he gets a decent pre season and the play is suited to his syle then he will be one of the players of the season whether he is with us or yourself. Wont be long til PL clubs come calling anyway

cheers for the info.

Doesnt sound like we will be buying any of your players the way things are going? . . . . . . .

we need stewart in my eyes he can add something new to leicester

Stewart is just past 21 years of age, I believe. Everyone seems to be judging him on having reached his peak, not being in the middle of a learning curve.

Pearson will have assessed his potential and his current value to us now if he is thinking of making a move for him.

stewart could bring that spark we've been missing, we have needed someone that can take players on and deliver a proper cross.

Once we get the service sorted I think we will see the best out of Beckford (if he hasn't been sold)

stewart could bring that spark we've been missing, we have needed someone that can take players on and deliver a proper cross.

Once we get the service sorted I think we will see the best out of Beckford (if he hasn't been sold)

You do realise that the Hull fans hate him because of his inability to cross?

Yes he's a winger but they only have one decent winger in Stewart really as King and Brady were only loans

and their fans don't like Stewart after his second half of last season, where they felt he sulked and wasn't interested

Paul Anderson hates us even though he's a Leicester lad and has said he'd never sign for us after being messed about when he was a kid

Correct.

My dad works in Melton at a nightclub he goes into and he's always said he'd never sign for Leicester.

Guest Col city fan

Paul Anderson hates us even though he's a Leicester lad and has said he'd never sign for us after being messed about when he was a kid

This is true...

Anderson comes from Melton and is a Forest fan

This is true...

This is true, see him about fairly often and lives near me. Mate says he was a cock at school. Only ever heard criticism from Forest fans, so rich to say he'd never sign for City, we'd never want ya!

This is true...

This is certainly not true, he never has been a forest fan and due to the way he's been treated by them he never will be. Nor does he despise our great club either. It's just assumed that because he played for forest he automatically hates us, false.

Archived