Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

• 3 weeks later...

Celtic want him

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/lennon-considers-move-for-former-manchester-united-winger.17636803

CELTIC are weighing up a bid for Cameron Stewart, the Hull City winger.

17639453.JPG

Cameron Stewart attracted interest from Leicester City in January. Picture: Getty Images

Neil Lennon had the former Manchester United youth prospect watched several times last season and is thought to be considering making an offer when the transfer window opens next month.

Leicester City had a £1.5m bid for the 21-year-old, who has two years left on his contract, turned down in January and Celtic will need to offer upwards of that sum to have a realistic chance of landing him.

OR..........................he could always stay where he is, with his existing former Manchester United mates.

Go on, offer £3m, I dare you!

Most of his ex Man Utd teammates will end up here through the summer anyway.....

OR..........................he could always stay where he is, with his existing former Manchester United mates.

Oh god, the kraken has awoken.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but we've signing 3 Manchester United players since Nigel's been back, so i'm afraid Dull City don't have exclusivity on Man Utd players.

Anyway, let's see what happens, but if we do sign him I hope you come back and give us your views on him then.

Why would he do that when he could leave and have the same benefit, only for a club who have a manager, have a bigger fanbase and ground, bigger potential and overall are nowhere near as embarrassing?

Oh god, the kraken has awoken.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but we've signing 3 Manchester United players since Nigel's been back, so i'm afraid Dull City don't have exclusivity on Man Utd players.

Anyway, let's see what happens, but if we do sign him I hope you come back and give us your views on him then.

I'll give my views on him or any of our players anytime.

He is no where near worth 3 million, we could get just as good or better with less than that figure.

Anyway i'd rather us not give Dull any money at all anyway , Don't want to help to bail them out the shit like we did with forest re morgan tranfer.

Yes, but far more deluded.

"Deluded".

lol

This is coming from a fanbase who had a lot celebrating Pearson leaving despite being horrendously unaware that the majority of managers would've allowed your shambles to continue for a lot longer than it actually did.

A fanbase that has had people say it's "the best thing to happen since promotion".

And you've got the nerve to call our fans deluded.

You're nothing.

Archived