Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Cameron Stewart - Once again

Thanks, Jace, appreciate that mate, I must admit sometimes it is hard contributing to this forum.

By the way Robbie Brady was on loan and is now back at United.

You are welcome buddy we all need to stick together during these hard times, even if you do stink of fish

Thanks, Jace, appreciate that mate, I must admit sometimes it is hard contributing to this forum.

By the way Robbie Brady was on loan and is now back at United.

What are your views on Stewart, Brady and Chester?

I see Rotherham manager has ruled out a loan move for Brady, the Rotherham who are in League 2, so is Brady as good as people make out.

Stewart looked very good when we were linked with him last season, then from January/February time he didn't do as much as he did in the early part of the season.

Chester I would like to see Pearson sign him, said it many times in the past couple of days, Chester, St Ledger and Morgan as the main options would be very good.

What are your views on Stewart, Brady and Chester?

I'll give you my views but you must promise not to me nasty to me because I hurt easily.

Stewart has great potential but in general his form suffered badly last season as he missed pre-season because of his injury. With a good pre-season I can see him being very important to us next season.

Brady is the most immature of the United youngsters we have seen. Tons of skill and pace but would rather go back and beat a defender for a second time rather than get a telling cross into the danger area. That being said he is good from a defensive point of view and puts the work in. I doubt we will be back in for him though.

Chester is the best central defender we have had at the club since Michael Turner and he has the ability and brain to be a top Premiership player. He will outgrow us and soon, but without trying to score points, he will be too good for you as well. I think he will go to a top 6 club after this next season. When he does I can see him being linked with England.

Stewart has great potential but in general his form suffered badly last season as he missed pre-season because of his injury. With a good pre-season I can see him being very important to us next season.

I heard Hull fans raving about the lad before NP came to us, did you notice a drop in form after NP left like we had with a number of our players? Could be a good sign for us.

I heard Hull fans raving about the lad before NP came to us, did you notice a drop in form after NP left like we had with a number of our players? Could be a good sign for us.

You could interpret things that way if you wish, but he didn't request a transfer when Pearson was knocked back in January and he has repeatedly said he was happy at the KC on twitter. All that is irrelevant as our owners have said they will not sell any of our top players and they will not do business with Nigel Pearson

You could interpret things that way if you wish, but he didn't request a transfer when Pearson was knocked back in January and he has repeatedly said he was happy at the KC on twitter. All that is irrelevant as our owners have said they will not sell any of our top players and they will not do business with Nigel Pearson

And it would probably put Steve Bruce's nose out of joint.

Not doing business with us just because we `stole` their manager is crazy. Its just going to loose Hull a potentially good fee. Im sure the fans appreciate it, but maybe the owners should ask the Bristol City or Rangers chairman if not accepting our offers is a good idea? Im sure Reading will tell you we are a pleasant club to deal with too :blink:

Really annoys me that fans of other clubs hate us for throwing money about... id be more annoyed with a club wasting time with small offers than the one that treated money like it came from the monopoly board, nobody can say we are ripping them off

Archived