Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

AOWW's Pussy Thread

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Secret life of the cat: What do our feline companions get up to?

Ever wondered what your cat spends its time doing when you're not around? Where do our purring pets go when they disappear through the cat flap? Armed with GPS tracking devices and micro-cameras, a team from BBC Two's Horizon programme in collaboration with the Royal Veterinary Collegeset off to a Surrey village to find out. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22567526

Secret life of the cat: What do our feline companions get up to?

Ever wondered what your cat spends its time doing when you're not around? Where do our purring pets go when they disappear through the cat flap? Armed with GPS tracking devices and micro-cameras, a team from BBC Two's Horizon programme in collaboration with the Royal Veterinary Collegeset off to a Surrey village to find out. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22567526

Interesting stuff

Yes interesting. My brother has a cat (Socks) and he has the habit of wanting to go out late at night. After midnight if anyone's up and in all kinds of weather. He is hwsaitant but jumps on the window sill looks at you then purrs in a sorrowful manner. He comes back in the morning and  either asks to come back the same way or waits outside the front door.

The rest of the day he sleeps on the back of the settee apart from food time. He has a tough life.

Re eating each others food. My sister's dog does it. He goes in the kitchen and nicks Socks food if its out and Socks eats his sometimes whilst standing next to each other.

The cats on that bbc thing seem ridiculously active. If you tracked the 2 cats in my house you'd be in for an extremely boring 12 hours of footage.

I think that goes for pretty much all the fly on the wall documentaries.

I'm fairly sure they use very skillful editing and other techniques to make it more interesting .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived