Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Really cant get excited about this, unless they announce something amazing instead of just new multiplayer modes and maps

lol

Like what? An army of millions of mindless drones buy the new CoD every year whether it's good or shit. Why should they bother spending money and effort on something unique or progressive?

• 5 months later...

With Black ops2 release date less than a month away what are peoples thoughts on another COD release?

Personally I am looking forward to it, Black Ops was a ultimately a good game but it suffered from multi player connection problems which put loads of players off in the first couple of months, it definately became a love it or hate it game!

There does not seem to be the same amount of media interest or hype regarding the upcoming release of Black Ops2 unlike previous Call of Duties, are people losing interest in COD?

I think there's only so much you can add now to improve new CoD games. I used to love CoD, but now I can only play whilst with friends for fun. I can't take it seriously anymore.

Personally, after this release I think they should call time on the franchise. However due to high numbers of players on the game I don't think they will.

It's a Treyarch, so it'll be rough around the edges and with half the staying power of the IW games.

I'm pretty good at COD (2.77 KD on Black Ops, 2.4 on MW3) but I got bored of Black Ops after about 6 months, and MW3 I haven't touched since about Easter. Barely play any games these days but I think I might give Halo 4 a shot, which comes out sooner

Not buying this, I've had everyone since CoD 3, and I make this 9th Installment and it has seriously got old, I've always viewed it as a very over rated franchise anyway but probably because I've never been particularly good at it but now I find loathesome repetative and mostly played by Kids, most of the serious players have moved over to Battlefield. It's just about money. COD's always about £45 and you can always rely on Activision to provide £40 worth of pretty much essential map packs. Where as Gears of War 3 you could by all the Map Packs for about £18 and there was a single player campaign add on as well.

I think I'll just stick to repeatidly dying in Halo 4 instead.

I've got to admit I've fallen for buying all the others up to now, but watching some gameplay on YouTube confirms my doubts about buying this game, it just looks copy and pasted maps with a different HUD.

I got battlefield for £20 new and the value for

Money is a lot higher than call of duty.

I've completely lost the COD bug. Haven't touched any of them for months now. So, I won't be getting this.

Same, I've totally lost all respect for the games after MW2, Black Ops was truly bad, MW3 ok-ish just kept playing for the story line.

My main problem with MW3 was that it was all the same, nothing new or invigorating. I'm sure I read somewhere it had exactly the same programming as MW2 that's why people hacked the game within 2 hours of it being released.

Also MW1 and 2 were so much better, the maps you could actually enjoy with sniping. None of the bullsh*t about being killed from 10 miles away with a shotgun.

Loved MW2 but I've not played MW3 properly since about February.

Archived