Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

NEARLY GOT FASTEST SWARM WORLD RECORD.

I WAS ON DOGS IN 4.2 SECONDS WITH A 4 MAN C4, A 3 MAN SPRAY ON THE B FLAG.

THEN I DIED FROM A SNIPER. YAY

unlucky haha, I would have loved to be the person that sniped you! :P You know I am only joking;)

Had an absolute field day yesterday. Spawn killing on Hijacked demolition and this guy attempted revenge killing me literally about 20 times in a row. Shame he was diabolical and he took me straight to dogs. Ran out 108-3 in the end. :D

Had an absolute field day yesterday. Spawn killing on Hijacked demolition and this guy attempted revenge killing me literally about 20 times in a row. Shame he was diabolical and he took me straight to dogs. Ran out 108-3 in the end. :D

I love that - spawn kill 2 or 3, then one makes a break for the ladder - shoot 'em in the face, then wait by the stairs, shoot them in the face again, then usually ladder: face, stairs: face, then I usually hop off the balcony/out the window, back up the stairs and shoot them in the back, few more times till they've stopped (means they're underground by now) - nip downstairs, shoot them in the face. Then await the hate mail

I love that - spawn kill 2 or 3, then one makes a break for the ladder - shoot 'em in the face, then wait by the stairs, shoot them in the face again, then usually ladder: face, stairs: face, then I usually hop off the balcony/out the window, back up the stairs and shoot them in the back, few more times till they've stopped (means they're underground by now) - nip downstairs, shoot them in the face. Then await the hate mail

Spot on mate. Works for both sides. Get a few bouncing Betty's on the go to catch out the revenge killers. Hijacked is the most simplest map to spawn kill on. I also love Standoff and Raid. The spawns for both sides are so easy to learn. I receive hate mail every day calling me a 'camping cvnt' etc...:whistle:

Spot on mate. Works for both sides. Get a few bouncing Betty's on the go to catch out the revenge killers. Hijacked is the most simplest map to spawn kill on. I also love Standoff and Raid. The spawns for both sides are so easy to learn. I receive hate mail every day calling me a 'camping cvnt' etc... :whistle:

I got "Camping c**t" message the other day from a player I killed on Hijacked coming up the ladder to try to get to Point C - killed him on the ladder, went down into the hull and caught him again, then knowing he'd try it again I went prone at the bottom of the ladder and killed him before he'd even landed jumping down the hatch. He quit out and message me immediately. Jerk

Standoff is perfect for Lightning Strikes. On Domination, if you have points B and A/C captured, can get the whole team in one strike

Raid - I don't tend to be on the lookout for spawn killing here but I have a great system and rarely have a bad match. Unlike Slums. Possibly favourite map but if your teammates are no good then it seems to dampen the entire match as you spawn further back

Spawn killing isnt something i go out of my way to try and achieve to be honest. I can see why people get pissed about it, but thats just the douch bags who cant play, and have no idea how to counter it :)

It's impossible to counter it when the whole opposite team are doing it. However if it's just one or two you can camp in your own spawn, or attempt to cancel out their Tactical Insertions.

Is spawn killing condoned these days? I remember it being considered a major breach of gaming etiquette and people getting kicked for it. There is honour in giving your opponents a chance to get started ya know.

It's never been a kickable offense on any Call of Duty games. I've been doing it since Modern Warfare and it angers people but you can't get kicked out a lobby for doing it. Not on PS3 anyway.

It frustrates people immensely, but who cares? It's a game, if they get mad at a game, well then they shouldn't be playing it full stop.

It's never been a kickable offense on any Call of Duty games. I've been doing it since Modern Warfare and it angers people but you can't get kicked out a lobby for doing it. Not on PS3 anyway.

It frustrates people immensely, but who cares? It's a game, if they get mad at a game, well then they shouldn't be playing it full stop.

I've never owned CoD. I used to play CS and in the variants of the game where players would respawn (dm for instance), the server mod would usually kick any spawn campers. Gamers had honour in those days.

I've never owned CoD. I used to play CS and in the variants of the game where players would respawn (dm for instance), the server mod would usually kick any spawn campers. Gamers had honor in those days.

Ahh see you don't get server mods on CoD.

It's not a case of honor to be honest. It's more tactical and if it's available to do then why not? Demolition's been the same for years. If you TI yourself in the opposition spawn you won't get spawn trapped anyway.

It's these 13 year old kids who have no common sense who fall for it all the time.

Ahh see you don't get server mods on CoD.

It's not a case of honor to be honest. It's more tactical and if it's available to do then why not? Demolition's been the same for years. If you TI yourself in the opposition spawn you won't get spawn trapped anyway.

It's these 13 year old kids who have no common sense who fall for it all the time.

Did you just 'correct' "honour" to "honor"? :nono:

It's impossible to counter it when the whole opposite team are doing it. However if it's just one or two you can camp in your own spawn, or attempt to cancel out their Tactical Insertions.

its easy mate, if i get caught in a spawn trap i just change class to fast hands and drop a few tactical emp grenades and grenade very quickly, and your out normally.

Or on maps like hijack/nuketown, where people think they are clever by camping in the balcony, i sometimes put my own tactical insert behind that point anyhow.

Play them at their own game so to speak.

Gamertag on xbox- Mearnssy

S

Best SND Game

27-1

I always wonder when i see these scores, did you not complete each round with diffusing the bomb?

as those stats indicate 1 game you could have technically lost (1 death), and 4 games you could have won, that makes it 5 games in total, with an average of 5.4 kills per round (unless of course although you had a high kill count, and you could have actually lost the game) :)

Archived