Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

I have been in a few games, and have been wasted by a few players in a lobby beasting me with drop shoting

I have googled the net, and found you can get modded joypads

I guess they might have been using them, because i have been trying it with some success, but no where near as good as they were doing

It seemed they were firing as they dropped down

Are these modded joypads that good? (if so, i want in!!) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I have been in a few games, and have been wasted by a few players in a lobby beasting me with drop shoting

I have googled the net, and found you can get modded joypads

I guess they might have been using them, because i have been trying it with some success, but no where near as good as they were doing

It seemed they were firing as they dropped down

Are these modded joypads that good? (if so, i want in!!) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

No need for modded joypads. Drop shotting is easy when your button layout is on Tactical. I drop shot the majority of the time as it's effective and easy on Tactical button layout.

As on tactical button layout to go prone you press the L3 stick inwards, meaning there's no massive hand movements, therefore allowing you to fire whilst going prone.

No need for modded joypads. Drop shotting is easy when your button layout is on Tactical. I drop shot the majority of the time as it's effective and easy on Tactical button layout.

As on tactical button layout to go prone you press the L3 stick inwards, meaning there's no massive hand movements, therefore allowing you to fire whilst going prone.

apparently from what google says, a modded controller automatically drops you to the floor as soon as you press fire, kinda useful, if not a bit naughty for cheating slighty

be a nightmare when you are aiming at long distances

i think you can still aim down sights, and when firing it doesnt drop you to the floor

On another note, there is another patch out for it, lots of stuff been nerfed and buffed smg's mcsc/pdw have took a hit

at least they patched the trophy system glitch, that was ridculous

I absolutely love Demolition against sh*t teams. I use an incredibly powerful gun in the LSAT (Quickdraw, Supressor, Target Find). It hunts kids down even through smoke and explosions.

Was in a game on Hijacked camping their spawn on the balcony, none of the idiots on the other team knew where I was shooting from. Made for easy kills and I acquired several swarms. Ran out 120-11 in the end!

Help please.

I have purchased the 4 DLC maps for BLOPS and it says they are available for download, which I've done. I've sat and watched the progress bar for 45 mins until completion after which it says it is installing.. then, I can't find them when i come to play these maps.

I go back to the store and it still says purchased and available to download. Where have they gone? Are they saved somewhere on my PS3 other than in BLOPS or is the download failing. It doesn't say it's failed. I can't find them under DLC content either.

Help please.

I have purchased the 4 DLC maps for BLOPS and it says they are available for download, which I've done. I've sat and watched the progress bar for 45 mins until completion after which it says it is installing.. then, I can't find them when i come to play these maps.

I go back to the store and it still says purchased and available to download. Where have they gone? Are they saved somewhere on my PS3 other than in BLOPS or is the download failing. It doesn't say it's failed. I can't find them under DLC content either.

Did you download the DLC for the compatible disc? I've not got this DLC but all other Call of Duty DLCs require that you must download the correct DLC for your disc type. Code usually starts with BLES and it's on your BLOPS2 disc.

I have the 4 map packs (most of them suck btw)

it was 1800mb or so

it downloaded (i picked ENG/ita? version from the 4 options), installed, rebooted

on the game mode you should see revolution at the bottom which breaks down into TD/Domination/Moshpit

There are too many people camping, lying down with tampons up their arses in this game now

@Adster, apart from getting high scores, what else do you get out of the game? maybe its just me, but i cannot for the life of me sit in one place and camp like that, i feel the need to run around like a nutter with either ballistics, or pi$$ing people off drop shoting

I was playing against a team trying to do just what you were doing, yet the whole team was trying to do it.A lot of people left, but i soldiered on, wounded like a beast, and ended up winning the game with a positive score.If anyone camps with a target finder i just change class (the new patch has sorted this issue with the target finder not picking up people with cold blooded perk so its easy countered now)

@Adster, apart from getting high scores, what else do you get out of the game? maybe its just me, but i cannot for the life of me sit in one place and camp like that, i feel the need to run around like a nutter with either ballistics, or pi$$ing people off drop shoting

I was playing against a team trying to do just what you were doing, yet the whole team was trying to do it.A lot of people left, but i soldiered on, wounded like a beast, and ended up winning the game with a positive score.If anyone camps with a target finder i just change class (the new patch has sorted this issue with the target finder not picking up people with cold blooded perk so its easy countered now)

Well this might sound silly but I really like making people angry. The thrills I get from angry 14-year old kids (who shouldn't even be playing the game) screaming down their mic at me and messaging me calling me a 'spwn campin n00b' is hilarious. People shouldn't get angry at a game in my opinion, I certainly don't. It's funny to abuse this.

Due to high scores my k/d is quite high. I don't only play Demolition as well, I don't spawn-kill or camp in game modes like HeadQuarters or Domination, I'm an objective player on these and I like to win.

I only play Demolition when I'm on my own. When I'm with my friends we play objective modes like HQ, Domination and Multi-team and I actually help the team.

I do like Spawn Killing though, when you know how to play it and predict what people try to do easily it's actually enjoyable, I find anyway. I suppose it's a matter of opinion really. :)

Uploaded my first video. Can you please check out the Montage of what we are going to be uploading.

lhttp://www.youtube.c...h?v=zqtFS5G2DDM

Decent. Are you showcasing montages of all Call of Duty games?

Not bad editing either. What software are you using? When I used to edit videos for other YouTube users I used Sony Vegas Pro, takes a bit of getting used too but it's really, really good.

Did you download the DLC for the compatible disc? I've not got this DLC but all other Call of Duty DLCs require that you must download the correct DLC for your disc type. Code usually starts with BLES and it's on your BLOPS2 disc.

I'll try this but (without the disc in front of me) I'm pretty sure it's the right one. Thanks

Well this might sound silly but I really like making people angry. The thrills I get from angry 14-year old kids (who shouldn't even be playing the game) screaming down their mic at me and messaging me calling me a 'spwn campin n00b' is hilarious. People shouldn't get angry at a game in my opinion, I certainly don't. It's funny to abuse this.

Due to high scores my k/d is quite high. I don't only play Demolition as well, I don't spawn-kill or camp in game modes like HeadQuarters or Domination, I'm an objective player on these and I like to win.

I only play Demolition when I'm on my own. When I'm with my friends we play objective modes like HQ, Domination and Multi-team and I actually help the team.

I do like Spawn Killing though, when you know how to play it and predict what people try to do easily it's actually enjoyable, I find anyway. I suppose it's a matter of opinion really. :)

yeah i know what your saying, running around with ballistic knives really pisses people off, especially now they have nerfed the main weapon of choice (pdw/msmc) by the time they see you running at them like some sort of mad man, they are already dead.

I have just received delivery of a mod chip for the controller, going to fit in an old one, and see how many people i can get to rage quit after constantly drop shotting them.

Although i have to say, the god damn game is getting unplayable again due to LAG

I am mostly the HOST due to me having 50mb download, so the search for one mostly falls onto me, pretty much happens 99% of the time when host migration happens.

I can go 10-0 on some games, piss someone off, they leave, i become the new HOST, then the game falls apart for me, it frigging SUCKS.

only time i know i can get a half decent score is when i join a game midway

It happened last night... I finally hate Black Ops 2. This happened with World at War and the original Black Ops where I'd reach a stage where I found very little enjoyment and stop playing altogether, whereas MW, MW2 and MW3 I'd play consistently until the next COD released. What is it about Treyarch's games?

I was enjoying this alot a while ago but it seems to me now every time I sit down to play - I get put into a match on the losing team, and the winning team has all manner of air support active. Or because I'm competent (KD of 1.81) it'll pit me alongside a really weak team against a clan of 5 or 6 with all +2.00 KD. That and almost every match is on f**king Hijacked. And the abysmal lobby than sometimes spools for 5 minutes if 2 or more people leave and the server can't decide on teams or who should be host, and then kicks everyone out except two people. What a lump of shit.

Now I just have to find something to sink my teeth into until GTA V arrives. Any suggestions?

It happened last night... I finally hate Black Ops 2. This happened with World at War and the original Black Ops where I'd reach a stage where I found very little enjoyment and stop playing altogether, whereas MW, MW2 and MW3 I'd play consistently until the next COD released. What is it about Treyarch's games?

I was enjoying this alot a while ago but it seems to me now every time I sit down to play - I get put into a match on the losing team, and the winning team has all manner of air support active. Or because I'm competent (KD of 1.81) it'll pit me alongside a really weak team against a clan of 5 or 6 with all +2.00 KD. That and almost every match is on f**king Hijacked. And the abysmal lobby than sometimes spools for 5 minutes if 2 or more people leave and the server can't decide on teams or who should be host, and then kicks everyone out except two people. What a lump of shit.

Now I just have to find something to sink my teeth into until GTA V arrives. Any suggestions?

This guy is a legend, makes me pi$$, check some of his videos, he sums it up perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/user/ELPRESADOR?feature=watch

I still dont understand why you lot play this. MW3 is vastly superior.

I went back to that yesterday, having not played it since November. I noticed a few things - it feels MUCH slower than Black Ops 2, and as a result, a lot less stressful even having a bad match. Sounds seem much less crisp than BO2, but I can live with that. Might have a few more matches on it tonight. Or I might go and buy SSX, I need to play something else and my usual go-to is GTA San Andreas - always enjoyable but I recently 100% completed it so nothing left to aim for.

Archived