Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

a unbiased approach is this......

it is the best call of duty ever made feature wise.... e.g customization

it has very good maps

good range of guns

good scorestreaks

but the only downside is it needs dedicated servers (for example there might be a second delay on your screen compared to the other guys screen meaning you keep getting killed)

to test this hold down r1 and square at the same time, if you are firing 1 bullet before reloading, your doing good..... anymore than 3 and all the other players have a advantage

LMFAO

This video was in response to something that was said about about Woody's kid wanking a dog off, you have to look back to the whole story

but in a nutshell

Elpresado said something about woodygamertag's son wanking off his dog in a black ops video shown on youtube, and then woodygamertag posted a video crying about the abuse they got from it

This video is elpresador's repsonse

legend

lol.

Honestly? I don't really care what you think. I play the game to enjoy it. I enjoy spawn killing. Problem? Go play a different game mode.

In case you haven't noticed. There's no such thing as a mature gamer in the real world any more. Mature gamers died out long ago when MLG and Virgin Gaming was introduced.

There definitely is. Try playing games with decent communities, not CoD. Actually, save the rest of us and don't bother. How old are you out of interest? Purely based on this thread you can't be more than 14/15.

LMFAO

This video was in response to something that was said about about Woody's kid wanking a dog off, you have to look back to the whole story

but in a nutshell

Elpresado said something about woodygamertag's son wanking off his dog in a black ops video shown on youtube, and then woodygamertag posted a video crying about the abuse they got from it

This video is elpresador's repsonse

legend

This sums up the people that play this game. It's embarrassing for everyone lol

There definitely is. Try playing games with decent communities, not CoD. Actually, save the rest of us and don't bother. How old are you out of interest? Purely based on this thread you can't be more than 14/15.

You can't judge someone by a thread, can you?

I'm 18, and a University student, like yourself.

I play what I enjoy. I enjoy CoD. It passes the time and I can have a laugh with my mates. What's bad about this? Honestly, people who look into how a game should be played shouldn't even bother playing, I don't take it seriously. The mad, 14 year olds screaming down their mics, however, do.

The 'You play CoD, you must be a 12 year old kid!' Cliques bore me a lot now. If you actually played it rather than hopping on the proverbial bandwagon you'd actually see it populates a rather older generation nowadays.

You can't judge someone by a thread, can you?

I'm 18, and a University student, like yourself.

I play what I enjoy. I enjoy CoD. It passes the time and I can have a laugh with my mates. What's bad about this? Honestly, people who look into how a game should be played shouldn't even bother playing, I don't take it seriously. The mad, 14 year olds screaming down their mics, however, do.

The 'You play CoD, you must be a 12 year old kid!' Cliques bore me a lot now. If you actually played it rather than hopping on the proverbial bandwagon you'd actually see it populates a rather older generation nowadays.

I'm 46 am i the oldest cod player on here lol, this is my first ever cod game too, more a GTA/Footy manager person. If anyone is as bad as me (td kd 76pm 0.53 k/d) add me DjBMRPinky :)

I'm 46 am i the oldest cod player on here lol, this is my first ever cod game too, more a GTA/Footy manager person. If anyone is as bad as me (td kd 76pm 0.53 k/d) add me DjBMRPinky :)

I'm 57. I play. I've played Cod, MW, WoW, plus other genre's. RP, FIFA, etc.

I was playing BLOPS 2 alongside a 71yr old grandad and his grandson last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else have lag issues?

It's got so bad in the last few days that it's making it virtually unplayable.

yup, all the time

I am made to suffer for having a high speed connection.I am getting killed by other players who appear to be in god mode with reaction times of a super hero

Treyarch are useless

Have you done all the stuff you are supposed to do like set up a static ip,and open the ports for the game in your router?

I dont know if you guys follow Elpresadors gaming video's, but the guys off the hook and does something different now and again

check this out if you have a weird sense of humour are easily amused.

I'll come back to it next time I'm stoned. Sure it'll be the funniest thing ever then.

Anyone else get hatemail all the time? I get lots of abuse just for having a kdr over 3. Getting a bit tired of it now, why do people take the game so seriously? I was having a badish round so decided to quit and make some dinner, I come back tonight and I have 3 messages from people along the lines of '3 kdr and still ragequit hahaha ****ing camper'. Why do people care what I do?

Anyone else get hatemail all the time? I get lots of abuse just for having a kdr over 3. Getting a bit tired of it now, why do people take the game so seriously? I was having a badish round so decided to quit and make some dinner, I come back tonight and I have 3 messages from people along the lines of '3 kdr and still ragequit hahaha ****ing camper'. Why do people care what I do?

Used to get these all the time, never happens on other games. I used to take it as a compliment to having a particularly good round. It's either - have a great round, call in all manner of killstreak rewards and:

1) receive tantrum messages and/or

2) host quits, migration fails (usually when you're on a 24th kill of a streak)

The funniest messages are when someone accuses you of camping, and it's purely because you know a particular person is after you and you are in the same place expecting their arrival. That's a tactic, not camping

I had one message once which just said "Target finder, u serious?! HAHAH" - now I know people used to have problems with the Heartbeat Monitor and Akimbo shotguns because they did impose a bit of an imbalance (even though they're open to anyone), but people taking problem with anyone who uses equipment they don't is just an idiot. Target Finder is almost a disadvantage in some situations, just my preferred sight with SMGs. When I used to play, I got pissed off when I was killed by a flukey C4 because it seems cheap and unavoidable in some instances, but I'd never send hatemail, anyone can use it.

My life is a lot less stressful since I got bored of COD though

Used to get these all the time, never happens on other games. I used to take it as a compliment to having a particularly good round. It's either - have a great round, call in all manner of killstreak rewards and:

1) receive tantrum messages and/or

2) host quits, migration fails (usually when you're on a 24th kill of a streak)

The funniest messages are when someone accuses you of camping, and it's purely because you know a particular person is after you and you are in the same place expecting their arrival. That's a tactic, not camping

I had one message once which just said "Target finder, u serious?! HAHAH" - now I know people used to have problems with the Heartbeat Monitor and Akimbo shotguns because they did impose a bit of an imbalance (even though they're open to anyone), but people taking problem with anyone who uses equipment they don't is just an idiot. Target Finder is almost a disadvantage in some situations, just my preferred sight with SMGs. When I used to play, I got pissed off when I was killed by a flukey C4 because it seems cheap and unavoidable in some instances, but I'd never send hatemail, anyone can use it.

My life is a lot less stressful since I got bored of COD though

To be fair, the Target Finder is probably one of those attachments that is seems to attract quite a lot of hate.I think its because its so easy to get into the other teams spawn with a LMG and merely lie down,and let the target assist built into the game do the work.(another point of debate)

I dont believe you should have to run with an attachment such as cold bloodied just to counter it.

Personally i don't,and cant camp with that type of weapon,The only type of TF i have used is when i have picked someone elses gun up.Maybe is should give it a try, but i kinda think it takes the fun out of the game,and to be honest most sides that have a few campers are mostly on the losing side, as they are not playing the objective of the game so it defeats the object.

There are a few issues in this game that are a talking point,target finders being one of them, along with EMP being well overpowered (whats the point of having VSAT if the lobby is spamming EMP's everywhere !!its ridculous. Pistols outguning a smg, you can go on.I just try to enjoy the game.

The worst issue with this game is Host disadvantage

I was in a lobby yesterday playing with a few friends, our Our K/D is all over 1.5, it was a multi team match, and looking back, the other players were below average.

The other 2 ended up 40+ to 10 deaths....Me, i ended up 12 -24 or something.I just could not win a face to face gun battle due to Lag or whatever it is, it seemed my reaction speed was 1/2 second behind.

The only time i got kills was when i seen someone camping and knew where they were

To be fair, the Target Finder is probably one of those attachments that is seems to attract quite a lot of hate.I think its because its so easy to get into the other teams spawn with a LMG and merely lie down,and let the target assist built into the game do the work.(another point of debate)

I dont believe you should have to run with an attachment such as cold bloodied just to counter it.

Personally i don't,and cant camp with that type of weapon,The only type of TF i have used is when i have picked someone elses gun up.Maybe is should give it a try, but i kinda think it takes the fun out of the game,and to be honest most sides that have a few campers are mostly on the losing side, as they are not playing the objective of the game so it defeats the object.

There are a few issues in this game that are a talking point,target finders being one of them, along with EMP being well overpowered (whats the point of having VSAT if the lobby is spamming EMP's everywhere !!its ridculous. Pistols outguning a smg, you can go on.I just try to enjoy the game.

The worst issue with this game is Host disadvantage

I was in a lobby yesterday playing with a few friends, our Our K/D is all over 1.5, it was a multi team match, and looking back, the other players were below average.

The other 2 ended up 40+ to 10 deaths....Me, i ended up 12 -24 or something.I just could not win a face to face gun battle due to Lag or whatever it is, it seemed my reaction speed was 1/2 second behind.

The only time i got kills was when i seen someone camping and knew where they were

I stopped playing a couple of months ago, but the lag compensation for match hosts was unforgivably bad. The wifi on my Xbox stopped working a while ago so I have to play with a wired connection, and I have fibre optic broadband so end up being host probably half the matches I started, or if there's a migration during the match I usually end up with the burden.

I never experienced EMPs all that often but EMP grenades' effects seem to last far too long and certain people seem to have an infinite supply of them. The thing that bothered me most is the amount of times I'd join a match, 30 seconds from the end of a match on the losing team, and the winning team has a VSAT and Warthog active.

I really enjoy the matches where everything falls into place but that seems to happen less and less the more I play BLOPS 2 and the things that bug me put me off, haven't played in quite a while. I'll be interested to see what Infinity Ward has up their sleeve with COD: Ghosts later this year, but if GTA V is even half as good as I'm expecting, this will be the first COD I skip since I started playing (COD3 was my first)

I keep hearing a lot of people complain about lag compensation in BO2. I hadnt heard of it before, I only play MW3 is it an issue in that game too? I don't think it's anything I've ever noticed?

It's barely noticeable on MW3, you only seem to get smooth or laggy games.

On BO2: if you're the host, you're almost guaranteed a laggy match. Usually about 0.2 second behind everyone else - if you watch killcams after you've been killed it can be mighty frustrating, having sometimes multiple shots that don't register at all. Worst of all is you can be having a great game - so great that the current host quits out from frustration... Host Migration... then you have an absolutely terrible 2nd half of the match because you've been made the host.

It's really noticeable, look on YouTube. I'm sure there's some good examples there.

I'm frustrated with BLOPS2 now, not just the lag, the overpowered "lesser" weapons and the ****ING quickscopers, but now everyone knows all the maps too well and there's nowhere to run and hide to get your bearings and check the map or plan a tactic. Wherever you go, either run-n-gun or snipe, there's some little bastard gonna get you in the back.

All much worse on TDM too.

Archived