Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Same, I've totally lost all respect for the games after MW2, Black Ops was truly bad, MW3 ok-ish just kept playing for the story line.

My main problem with MW3 was that it was all the same, nothing new or invigorating. I'm sure I read somewhere it had exactly the same programming as MW2 that's why people hacked the game within 2 hours of it being released.

Also MW1 and 2 were so much better, the maps you could actually enjoy with sniping. None of the bullsh*t about being killed from 10 miles away with a shotgun.

Loved MW2 but I've not played MW3 properly since about February.

Spot on. The hackers are making a huge profit at all our expense. We buy the game, we buy the add-ons/extra maps, pay for the Elite, pay for the Xbox subscription and then get fooked over by these w4nkers who hack the game and fook it up for the rest of us. Bring back the days of COD 4 where it didn't happen so much and the game was enjoyable.

All that said, there's the connection issues too. There is a large group of us, around 25 who when online will always join a party chat and join a game with. But for the few who are American, we can't do this anymore because the connection is dogshite.

Black Ops 2 = Battlefield 2142 rip-off

I hope this is where the series finally dies and burns.

It won't, though. Activision will take their £1Billion yearly pay-out and laugh at all the people that complain.

I'm ashamed to say I've bought every version since COD4 but I've been playing them less and less to the point where I haven't been bothered to complete MW3 and I'm somewhere around level 20 online. I won't be buying it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i know it isnt, but from the 5th - 13th im doing what i call 7 days till black ops 2. basically i take peoples black ops 1 gameplay and commentate over them. so if you have a gameplay and your on psn, add KingLCFC1884 and i will do the commentary.

every one which is sent in had a message they can message me and i will say.

if your interested check out my last vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfRGlK92XA

I only ever saved 2 videos on any COD games, both from MW3. Direct headshot with grenade launcher from one side of the map to the other (absolute corker, I had just respawned and knew roughly where my attacker was heading), and my first MOAB video - ended 42 kills, one death. NERD

My view -

MW1 - Not a bad game, first COD game I played - it was pretty good to be fair, but I didn't like it as much as Halo 3. 7/10

World at War - Just an average shooter. 5/10. Nothing particularly wrong, but nothing special. However not played it enough to judge it fairly.

MW2 - Possibly my favourite FPS ever. Graphics good, maps great, game-play amazing. One or two slight flaws/annoying problems, but 9.5/10, no problem.

Black Ops. Dissapointment. Graphics got worse, aiming became clunky, maps were more one-dimensional with less climbing. Sniping was ruined. I give it 7/10 only because the extra game modes like the one bullet mode and the tomahawk/knife games were great (8/10), and Zombies was awesome for a while (8.5/10). If it wasn't for those modes, I would give it a 4/10.

MW3 - took the worst bits from Black Ops and combined them with Modern Warfare 2. Awful maps, awful run and gun game play, crappy kill-streak system, just a bad game. I bought it a few days after release and traded it in within a week. Inferior to both Modern Warfare games. 3/10.

got this yesterday, Zombies is very different this year, you sort of have objectives to do on sole maps. Campaign is as action packed as ever. and unfortunately servers are not online yet :( basically, same old same old. will probably get stale after a few weeks.

I've pre-ordered a PS3 copy....£31.99...pleased with that...can make a profit on it if I wanna sell it :)

is what i paid for mine from sainsburys delivered, i got a feeling this is going to be the same as the MW3 which to me was shite as i am pi$$ poor at it, run around a corner and get blasted all the time.Your reaction time has to be quicker than bloody lightning, no good for an old time player like me, hehe

Archived