Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Got this at midnight last night, played for about three hours. I can't believe I'm saming this but it's actually pretty good, its like BO1 on steriods.

is it good for crap players like me, or am i gonna get destroyed?

@Ashley, They were offering discounts when bought with a network card

Just had my first go, joined a game and got 6 kills and died twice, its bloody fast

We going to get a clan going or what, lol? I need some good players on my team

PSN my addy is

fatboyhurst let me know if you are adding though, else i will ignor it :)

May well get this tomorrow.

How different is it to the last two releases?

BO1 and MW3? They were both disappointing.

Its like a combination of the two really, it's a lot faster paced. I havnt been the biggest cod fan for a couple of years now but im enjoying this one, for some reason I seem to be doing ok even though im usually useless at call of duty, think they have fixed a lot of the lag issues.

Its like a combination of the two really, it's a lot faster paced. I havnt been the biggest cod fan for a couple of years now but im enjoying this one, for some reason I seem to be doing ok even though im usually useless at call of duty, think they have fixed a lot of the lag issues.

added you mate :)

Few things i dont like about it, the UAV dont last that long, and it seems to take an age to get to the players when using it unless you using sprint or something, and when you do, the UVA is finished!

Biggest kill streak i got is the sentry , thats not bad, you control it like on MW3

I got bored of Black Ops and MW3 about 4 months into each (playing multiplayer) but otherwise was hooked.

Used to enjoy Halo 3 but never got any good at it and gave it up once I got into COD: MW1

Do I get Halo 4, or Black Ops 2?

If anyone has both - which do you think has the multiplayer with the biggest pulling power?

i really dont know what to think about this game, when i first got it i loved it but now after 1 day i wanted to play some old call of duty's. games are like home alone, the first few were great and then they just became... how should i put this? crap!

I am sort of thinking the same! played some games and couldnt get many kills for love or money

some of the spawn points are really bad, just like in MW3, lots of campers too the bastards!

I knew my "decent" ratio was a false dawn, I suck at it big time again.

I got bored of Black Ops and MW3 about 4 months into each (playing multiplayer) but otherwise was hooked.

Used to enjoy Halo 3 but never got any good at it and gave it up once I got into COD: MW1

Do I get Halo 4, or Black Ops 2?

If anyone has both - which do you think has the multiplayer with the biggest pulling power?

Same here mate

Blops & MW3 were huge disappointments. but I loved MW1&2

Halo is winning atm tho definately, if anyone sees any deals for Halo4 or Blops2 + 12months live gold for >£50 Tell meh please

I didn't think BLOPS1 or MW3 were disappointing, but I got tired of the multiplayer relatively quickly. I don't mind if this happens with BLOPS2 cause by the time it happens I'm guessing Halo 4 will have dropped in price, plus GTA V isn't far away - that's when I become a recluse! And I literally haven't so much as switched my 360 (or 3DS) on for the last 4 months. I don't even know if I have any remaining Gold membership

Archived