Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Same here mate

Blops & MW3 were huge disappointments. but I loved MW1&2

Halo is winning atm tho definately, if anyone sees any deals for Halo4 or Blops2 + 12months live gold for >£50 Tell meh please

You won't struggle to get that sort of deal for greater than £50 lol

Ended up loving the first Black ops, not sure about this though its a hard game for an old gamer like myself to be competitive on, my slow reaction speed and the fact I probably should have glasses on make it a real struggle. Its nothing like the first Black Ops which I did ok on, I used to creep around using the ghost perk and suppressor which at least gave me a chance, now I seem to be cannon fodder for the under 12s lol. Does anyone else detest the Turbine map? This Will be the last COD I buy. GTA will be my next game so I can get wrapped up in a massive single player.

After spending 2 hours last night trying to get my Xbox online (took a lot of rebooting the router before I remembered about having to use port forwarding, and that took a bloody age to configure) I must say I'm impressed

Treyarch usually try to do something different but normally their games feel unfinished and pretty lacking in some areas

So far, everything feels nice and really balanced. The gameplay has been refined considerably since Black Ops 1, and there's a good diversity in maps. Also, I played about 15 matches last night and not once did I spawn in the middle of an airstrike or where a chopper was already aiming - something that has plagued COD games since MW1. Looking forward to finishing work and spending a good evening session levelling up and toying with the gun and perk unlocks

I really like this game. It's taken heavily from Battlefield 3 which is what MW3 was crying out for. I've not found a map that I immediately detest yet which is almost always the case. Really enjoy Slums, Cargo and best of all is Standoff. And Hijacked is mental.

I thought i was doing ok, but then quickly went back to being shit now more people are getting use to it

As soon as one other person started playing this games i was always gonna.come last!!!

Still liking it though...end of the day....im shit....but.im enjoying it....not on here to be top of th leaderboard mate!

As soon as one other person started playing this games i was always gonna.come last!!!

Still liking it though...end of the day....im shit....but.im enjoying it....not on here to be top of the leaderboard mate!

nor me, but one game yesterday i died 9 times without a kill, lmfao, to the point of sheer embarrassment, yet i pull it back to an even ratio

it seems a bit messed up to me sometimes, spawn points still in question to me on the small maps, and on the big maps i can run around aimlessly for an age and not see a soul

I go on the combat training mode which is a mixture of bots and players to make it easier, only to find loads of clans on there just raping everyone.

Most of the time i end up being the host, which isnt always the best

overall a decent game, but i suck at it

dont forget if anyone wants to add me, my PSN tag is, (my ratio is taking a dive worse than Tom Daley, think its about 0.86 atm)

fatboyhurst

P.S What guns are you guys using?

There is always one that is overpowered, you know, the one that never works for me

promo for limited time. Not good

After doing some digging i am pretty pissed off about it, I pre-ordered it based on getting the map for free, now they have pulled it, and only available when setting up a game with friends, and when they decide to run another special weekend.

After all the fuss they made about it in advertising it, this is pretty bad publicity, i am in a good mind to take the game back

If your having trouble online try changing your search preferance to "best" my games have improved big time since i've done that.

Great point, I have found this has helped me loads, before I seemed to put loads of bullets into the enemy only to die, I found this so frustrating now I have changed from normal to best my stats have improved, plus I am aiming higher instead of shooting them in the legs :( Any one got any tips for Turbine? I struggle big time on this map. I also expected Nuketown to be on the normal map playlist, this has been a con.

Any one got any tips for Turbine? I struggle big time on this map.

I've only played about 30 matches so far and this is the only one I've figured out. Don't run out into the middle, unless you're playing Domination and are capturing point B - there's a ludicrous amount of snipe points so always use the side routes to get from end to end. Personally, if starting at the top of the hill, I stick the side route on the left (cliff face) - by the time you get to the bridge, there'll be 2 or 3 enemies coming up the hill with nowhere to hide, and you have plenty of cover. Take them out - chances are they'll still be spawning at the bottom of hill so throw any stun/shock/frag grenades directly at the spawn point and take out another 1 or 2. If like me, by this point you'll have a hunter killer ready to use, chuck that in the air above and that'll take out another. By this time you'll probably have pissed a couple of people off (hopefully not the match Host) so back off and take cover. They'll come looking for you - if they get to the top of the hill, they can go direct or get behind you by sneaking through the cabin so beware.

Obviously if you start at the bottom of the hill you'll have the opposite encounter, just beware of people using my preferred route. The main thing is don't hang around the bottom of the hill or in the opening in the middle of the map. Guaranteed to get sniped in a matter of seconds

Hopefully this helps - I've found it's the map I get the most kills on generally

I've only played about 30 matches so far and this is the only one I've figured out. Don't run out into the middle, unless you're playing Domination and are capturing point B - there's a ludicrous amount of snipe points so always use the side routes to get from end to end. Personally, if starting at the top of the hill, I stick the side route on the left (cliff face) - by the time you get to the bridge, there'll be 2 or 3 enemies coming up the hill with nowhere to hide, and you have plenty of cover. Take them out - chances are they'll still be spawning at the bottom of hill so throw any stun/shock/frag grenades directly at the spawn point and take out another 1 or 2. If like me, by this point you'll have a hunter killer ready to use, chuck that in the air above and that'll take out another. By this time you'll probably have pissed a couple of people off (hopefully not the match Host) so back off and take cover. They'll come looking for you - if they get to the top of the hill, they can go direct or get behind you by sneaking through the cabin so beware.

Obviously if you start at the bottom of the hill you'll have the opposite encounter, just beware of people using my preferred route. The main thing is don't hang around the bottom of the hill or in the opening in the middle of the map. Guaranteed to get sniped in a matter of seconds

Hopefully this helps - I've found it's the map I get the most kills on generally

Cheers for the tips, its funny how peoples playing style suits different maps, I get least kills most deaths on turbine than any other! I prefer Hijacked Raid and Carrier, but have sussed my favourite areas on all the maps except Turbine Drone and Express, I got splattered by the train twice in the same game mistakes were made lol

I don't understand the pre-match multiplayer lobby.

Why does it jump around so much saying game about to start and then balancing teams the first time you join a lobby - i've been sat in a lobby for about 10 minutes with people jumping in and out. Why doesn't it just start and mess about in-game?

I don't understand the pre-match multiplayer lobby.

Why does it jump around so much saying game about to start and then balancing teams the first time you join a lobby - i've been sat in a lobby for about 10 minutes with people jumping in and out. Why doesn't it just start and mess about in-game?

Leave and re-join happens to me as well, someone said you can set your search's to 'Best' but I can't find this option

Archived