Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

I don't understand the pre-match multiplayer lobby.

Why does it jump around so much saying game about to start and then balancing teams the first time you join a lobby - i've been sat in a lobby for about 10 minutes with people jumping in and out. Why doesn't it just start and mess about in-game?

There was a day last week this kept happening to me, there must have been something wrong with the servers on team deathmatch and groundwar as these were the only 2 game types it was doing it on, domination etc it was working fine.

Treyarch though haven’t made the option very prominent. To get the best connection you have to go to “Find Gameâ€, then before selecting a game type you’ll see “Search Preferences†in the bottom right. Simply go into Search Preferences and choose “Bestâ€.

Leave and re-join happens to me as well, someone said you can set your search's to 'Best' but I can't find this option

Treyarch though haven’t made the option very prominent. To get the best connection you have to go to “Find Gameâ€, then before selecting a game type you’ll see “Search Preferences†in the bottom right. Simply go into Search Preferences and choose “Bestâ€.

Cheers bud, will have a look for this later.

i cant tell you enough how much i hate snipers

me too,well only the good ones that is, especially those that can quick scope from close range

I had to laugh though,likewise did the whole lobby, and it was at my expense i guess

A sniper popped me off a few times camping like a bitch, hardscoping long enough for me to make a char, which makes it worse

Anyhow, finally managed to get round the back and tomahawked him, then proceeded to continually tea bag him, only to find someone take me out, and this ended up on final kill cam

All you could see was me popping up and down tea-bagging his boat race

Been owning it on this game.

My class is

Type 25 with the red dot sight, supresser and foregrip. It's really strong close range against other assualts and mid range against assualts and smgs. Long range is a bit hard but if you shoot in bursts like you should be then you still get kills.

Then I have the bouncy better, concussion, SMAW (rocket launcher to take out UAVs until I get ghost), hardline and toughness.

My scorestrak is UAV, care package and counter UAV. Works perfectly as it only takes 5 kills to get to your top and on my 5th kills i get both the care package and counter UAV.

If anyone is struggling, the key is to shoot in bursts if your mid range or further. Only spray if your really close in my opinion. The bullets go flying everywhere if you do it any further.

MY kd on TDM is about 1.80. I'll get it to 2.0 by next week easily.

Been owning it on this game.

My class is

Type 25 with the red dot sight, supresser and foregrip. It's really strong close range against other assualts and mid range against assualts and smgs. Long range is a bit hard but if you shoot in bursts like you should be then you still get kills.

Then I have the bouncy better, concussion, SMAW (rocket launcher to take out UAVs until I get ghost), hardline and toughness.

My scorestrak is UAV, care package and counter UAV. Works perfectly as it only takes 5 kills to get to your top and on my 5th kills i get both the care package and counter UAV.

If anyone is struggling, the key is to shoot in bursts if your mid range or further. Only spray if your really close in my opinion. The bullets go flying everywhere if you do it any further.

MY kd on TDM is about 1.80. I'll get it to 2.0 by next week easily.

Mine is rising aswell, seem to be doing ok on it, especially on nuketown, racked up a few kills on that

try the m27 mate with foregrip/reflex/fast mag, its a beast

A tip for care package users, i always have a class set up with engineer that i can use

When i get a care package i try and save it for when i die, then change class to engineer, then release the package, this allows you to roll whats in the package.package to get something better

Best weapon for me will be the M8A1 when i get rapid fire on it, its ok now with burst, but with rapid attachment it will be probably be the best gun on black ops

btw, anyone wants to add me on PSN its fatboyhurst

anyone prestige'd yet?

what happens? I sort of understand its different this time round

what do you lose, is it case of the weapon choice goes back to zero, but when you unlock the gun again, the level of it stays the same as before?

do you lose all the perks?

Always the same when you prestige.

I dunno mate, its different this time, just want confirming exactly what happens, otherwise i wont bother

Correct it is different this time, I was not going to bother going prestige because I have struggled on this game compared to the last Black Ops, but I have prestiged because its not so drastic on Blops 2, upon prestiging you obviously at first lose your weapons you have opened but as you rank up again and reopen the weapons again you get the weapon including any progress and attachments you had achieved for the weapon, so if you use the type 25 you get everything back soon after prestiging (level 4 I think). You also get a token which allows you to open up and keep any 1 item of your choice, this you can use as soon as you can create a class, for instance you may want to trade in your token for the ghost perk which normally you would only get on level 55, this is yours for the rest of the game, and if you prestige again you get another token to use on something else and so on. Upon prestiging you are also given 3 options either open up another create a class spot, reset all your game stats, or trade in all your tokens. I am no expert but I hope this has helped, I am now level 14 second time around and prestiging has been ok, missing my claymores and vector though.

I am also struggling to time my stabbing correctly its different to Black Ops 1, any tips? I keep missing and think I am going to early.

Just got a target locator for my gun and suddenly know how to kill!

Absolute animal of a sight. The red box around the enemy is a god send. Also loving the Black Box which alongside Engineer hacks enemy Bouncing Betty's etc. Easy points.

Love the free kill of a hunter killer as well.

I am also struggling to time my stabbing correctly its different to Black Ops 1, any tips? I keep missing and think I am going to early.

I miss so many stabs on this it's like watching a dress rehearsal for Psycho the musical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPinNoJnD0w

40-3 DEMOLTION ROUND

SORRY I SAID 30-2 (GOT MIXED UP WITH OTHER VIDEO, COUNT THEM IF YOU WANT)

ANYWAY ENJOY...

:bounce::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::banana::bounce::banana:

what gun was that? is it the m27?

Nice score for nuketown

You can rack up some decent scores if the care packages and streaks go your way, think you only got 12 or 13 of the kills, you got loads with the stealth chopper, they seem to hang around for ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAER33xHeS8

HERE IS MY FIRST EVER DOGS :P

Nice, not seen dogs before yet on BO2

Had a laugh at your commentary though mate, when you ran into the room and got took out by a "little camper", aint that was you was doing at the start? :P

Good stuff though mate, add me if you want, my ratio is about 1.30

PSN name is fatboyhurst

Nice, not seen dogs before yet on BO2

Had a laugh at your commentary though mate, when you ran into the room and got took out by a "little camper", aint that was you was doing at the start? :P

Good stuff though mate, add me if you want, my ratio is about 1.30

PSN name is fatboyhurst

ill add you tonight :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goBZbTJ-a0M

My new video :)

Archived