Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Just been doing an experiment, and sort of worked out being the host totally sucks, and ruins your game play

I normally play on moshpit, and usually get a decent score for an average player like mesen, averaging above 1:1 ratio most games.

Just nearly completed 3 or 4 games where i was getting hammered, some 2-3 kills with 15 deaths, got wasted on nuketown at one point with about 4 kills to 20 deaths.

I was looking at the other scores on my team, and i was bottom by a very long shot.Now i know i am crap, but not that crap.

I was getting shot down, way before i could even get a shot in

Each game before it finished, i left to see if i was the host, and low and behold i was.None of the games i left shown i wasn't the host

I know there is some kind of disadvantage being the host, but wtf gives? :unsure:

hi there, im giving away a free copy.

you can have it for ps3, xbox or pc...

just watch the video and look out for what changes in the video (its hard to spot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRSZF8Z0ks

:bounce::banana::englandsmile4wf::bounce::banana::englandsmile4wf::bounce::banana::englandsmile4wf:

How did you get 2 bullets in "one in the chanber"?

after you missed, you still had one left

I thought this game gave you only one, and nothing when you missed, and to get the bullet back you had to knife someone

Dont think thats the answer as its far too easy, but just curious

How did you get 2 bullets in "one in the chanber"?

after you missed, you still had one left

I thought this game gave you only one, and nothing when you missed, and to get the bullet back you had to knife someone

Dont think thats the answer as its far too easy, but just curious

you get an extra one when you knife, and no thats isnt the answer, its very hard to spot. now had over 50 entries and only 2 have got it correct so far!

Getting hacked off with this game atm , last night was host nearly every game, each time the lag compensation was awful, losing ratio of 0.2 each game before i ended it (everytime i got a bad score and left, it came up with migrating host)

And as for people nicking my care packages, that gets proper on my tits

I was "awarded probation for leaving matches early" after the host quit 2 matches in a row when I was playing last night - what?! Stops you from finding new matches for a few minutes

I've had this recently, left a game of fifa at the coin screen after the game and counted as a dnf. Then I got my probation when i went to sort the dogs out and missed the start of the new game, kicked me out and i wasn't allowed back on

I can't find out too many details on lengths of time but it occurs if you quit matches too often or go directly to your 360 dashboard/PS3 home during a match. I got it because the host quit twice in a row and I got disconnected both times during the Migration - all matchmaking was locked out for 2 minutes. A lot of people online are saying the standard is five minutes, and some saying it's as much as 2 days for repeat offenders! Might be bullshit but it varies for how often you quit out or are disconnected

I can't find out too many details on lengths of time but it occurs if you quit matches too often or go directly to your 360 dashboard/PS3 home during a match. I got it because the host quit twice in a row and I got disconnected both times during the Migration - all matchmaking was locked out for 2 minutes. A lot of people online are saying the standard is five minutes, and some saying it's as much as 2 days for repeat offenders! Might be bullshit but it varies for how often you quit out or are disconnected

I agree with shit like this in theory but there has to be a way to determine whether or not loosing connection was your fault or not if it is to implemented properly.

Getting hacked off with this game atm , last night was host nearly every game, each time the lag compensation was awful, losing ratio of 0.2 each game before i ended it (everytime i got a bad score and left, it came up with migrating host)

Team mates trying to nick your care packages is well out of order, unless you have been killed of course. Then it insults you by saying you have 'shared' whatever it is, outrageous!

Favorite maps Slums Raid Carrier Drone , least favorites Aftermath Express Cargo Turbine

Team mates trying to nick your care packages is well out of order, unless you have been killed of course. Then it insults you by saying you have 'shared' whatever it is, outrageous!

Favorite maps Slums Raid Carrier Drone , least favorites Aftermath Express Cargo Turbine

I have started to use the black hat tactical as a class, and throw them so they either land off the map, or on a roof or something , gives you a better chance of getting them, lol

At least they have patched the glitched allowing others to steal them quickly, but now i am getting numb nuts coming up and trying to be clever and use engineer to change them for me.

I had one dumb ass change the VTOL to a RXCD

The war machine is the most useless kill streak ever

Archived