Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

nice score, seems it was one of those where anything you get a hit marker on gets you a kill, I have had a couple of 50-60 to 10 but nothing like that.

How many were gun kills? i didnt count

a fair few were, but most were scorestreaks, they are overpowered. i once got 23 kills in one swarm and then 16 kills in one dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=870ic9r2e1k

I was one of your 1st subscribers and have watched every video, my YouTube name is iwincote1. coul you add me on ps3? Ian_LCFC

I'll add you too mate

BTW, Just had a go on a new account,and messed around with the settings, running 6 sensitivity, Jesus, what a difference it makes, been running at least a ratio of 3.0 on nuketown etc

what the hell have i been doing using 12+ with my gun spraying everyone????

it still messes up your game play when your the host

Ran a few games on Hijack, got 50+ kills easy on headquarters, then someone left, i then i became the host looking at the start of the game, went from that to minus ratio for 2 games until i left and host migration message pulled

you can tell whether you are the host at the start of the game:

At the start of the game, after you pick class, quickly bring up the list of players and teams, if you are the host, it will show you as 4 green bars, the others will have a red dot, until they pick up from you

I was one of your 1st subscribers and have watched every video, my YouTube name is iwincote1. coul you add me on ps3? Ian_LCFC

Yes mate, I appreciate it as well. Will do soon as my ps3 is being fixed at the min, they said I will get it back Thursday - next Tuesday (that's why I ain't posted a video) if there is any good games you get I can do a commentary on that if you want. And also let me know some suggestions to make my channel better if you want, like a knife only swarm or something. Thanks, I will add you soon.

It is a shared account so my ratio is only 0.50 meaning I play against people of that standard. My dad is terrible btw, he went 8-51 on domination

That explains it!

I saw a couple of your videos and - while you clearly are good - I thought some of the idiots you were up against barely knew how to hold a controller. My ratio is nowhere near what it was on the original Black Ops or MW3, but I think that's because a) the matchmaking is almost fair in this game; or b) I'm using a wired connection these days so I'm the designated host in almost every match I start, and the lag compensation is absolutely atrocious in Black Ops 2. I would go back to MW3 where I was more accomplished, but Raid is possibly my favourite COD map of all time and I love the lack of Martyrdom and Last Stand

That explains it!

I saw a couple of your videos and - while you clearly are good - I thought some of the idiots you were up against barely knew how to hold a controller. My ratio is nowhere near what it was on the original Black Ops or MW3, but I think that's because a) the matchmaking is almost fair in this game; or b) I'm using a wired connection these days so I'm the designated host in almost every match I start, and the lag compensation is absolutely atrocious in Black Ops 2. I would go back to MW3 where I was more accomplished, but Raid is possibly my favourite COD map of all time and I love the lack of Martyrdom and Last Stand

Some are terrible, I have gone v players with a 25 score per minute but then again I have played v players who have a 400 score per minute, although there is matchmaking there is still a gap between the best player in the lobby and the worst.

It is so crap when your ps3 is not working, tv is so boring when the football isn't on. Had to resort to the soaps!

At least it will be fixed as of Thursday.

im down with this. not very good at it though, got like a 0.25 ratio

Try a new strategy - I've had to adapt massively to this game to get anywhere near the kill ratio I used to get in previous games. Silencer and Ghost perk is making life much easier for me now that everyone seems to have Hardline and UAVs called-in constantly. Also keep a Black Hat handy - plenty of opportunity for easy points (and points mean prizes)

Try a new strategy - I've had to adapt massively to this game to get anywhere near the kill ratio I used to get in previous games. Silencer and Ghost perk is making life much easier for me now that everyone seems to have Hardline and UAVs called-in constantly. Also keep a Black Hat handy - plenty of opportunity for easy points (and points mean prizes)

i am no good, i was terrible at black ops as well, and mw3. my best streak on MW3 was 10 and Black Ops i once got a 7.

I was playing on my brothers PS3 in a different location using his log in etc, he has slower internet, the gameplay felt so much different

I went on search and destroy and on 2 rounds, unbelievably i killed all 6 players from the other side twice, using just the ballistic knife, they were fooking fuming

I was camping a bit mind

I went 14-1

Archived