Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Hijacked is decent but is a little too small for my liking.

if you use the right set up mate, you can get a decent kill score on that map

use a sub (mp7) with laser/extended mag and just hip fire, then a ballistic knife for inside the rooms - even if they see you, you can knife them before they kill you

I play on a 13 sensitivity. For anyone who is struggling with the close contact try using the MSMC with grip and FMJ literally a 5/6 bullet kill with SMG. Low recoil also use Lightweight, Fast Hands and Dead Silence with Grenades and shock charges.

Just a help in hand! I'm on a 1.89 k/d (not my greatest but the past COD's I've been on a 2.5+).

Scorestreaks I;d say ALWAYS use UAV! People say its a waste but the uav assist's you get and the obvious knowing where the opponents are is a huge advantage, then dependant on the game I use Stealth chopper and warthog :)

ADD me on xbox if you like 'LewisssH' if you play GB private message me :)

Hope my geeky knowledge helps!

I play on a 13 sensitivity. For anyone who is struggling with the close contact try using the MSMC with grip and FMJ literally a 5/6 bullet kill with SMG. Low recoil also use Lightweight, Fast Hands and Dead Silence with Grenades and shock charges.

Just a help in hand! I'm on a 1.89 k/d (not my greatest but the past COD's I've been on a 2.5+).

Scorestreaks I;d say ALWAYS use UAV! People say its a waste but the uav assist's you get and the obvious knowing where the opponents are is a huge advantage, then dependant on the game I use Stealth chopper and warthog :)

ADD me on xbox if you like 'LewisssH' if you play GB private message me :)

Hope my geeky knowledge helps!

I dont believe the FMJ attachment kills people quicker :) so maybe a waste :thumbup:

Believe me it is no waste, PLUS you can kill through walls, its the best attachment

I think now it just helps the bullets penetrate walls better but before MW2, I used to use it to kill Juggernaut users since it ignored their extra health and would result in one very confused noob.

I think now it just helps the bullets penetrate walls better but before MW2, I used to use it to kill Juggernaut users since it ignored their extra health and would result in one very confused noob.

Yeah now it just gives deeper bullet penetration including on players, For example its near impossible to hit a one shot with thee Ballista sniper unless its a headshit without FMJ, put it on and you'll 1 shot 95% of the time.

Why have you uploaded the first video? Thats not you playing?

lmfao, I was sitting there watching this game with my brother, i remember that game, you sucked for most of it (although it wasnt you playing), then the game started to lag, he is a genuine decent prestige master on B02 and the last player killed in the vid, it had terrible lag, then it froze on him, then the PS3 shut down!

you can just make out his tag in the background

He is on this site trolling from time to time, i will show him this clip of him getting owned by a noob shotgun

Why have you uploaded the first video? Thats not you playing?

lmfao, I was sitting there watching this game with my brother, i remember that game, you sucked for most of it (although it wasnt you playing), then the game started to lag, he is a genuine decent prestige master on B02 and the last player killed in the vid, it had terrible lag, then it froze on him, then the PS3 shut down!

you can just make out his tag in the background

He is on this site trolling from time to time, i will show him this clip of him getting owned by a noob shotgun

i can assure you both of the videos are by me...

also just got a 102 kill game on yemen i will upload soon.... :D

Archived