Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

I can't believe how long it's taken me to discover submachine guns

Been using pretty much only burst/automatic assault rifles since MW1, more recently I'll have a shotgun on Overkill as a secondary weapon. Only time I used to use submachine guns was when I picked one up from a corpse once I'd drained my ammo

But now I've unlocked some decent attachments for MP7 and Skorpion Evo, they're devastating. My MP7 class with lightweight means I don't need to waste a perk on Ghost, or have a launcher or black hat ready in case of UAVs being active as I can dart around the map quicker than people can find me, so whereas I was finding some success with a stealth class, I've now freed up 3 units for Perk greed. Only downside is I need to find my distance limits. With an assault rifle I can be cocky and win a stand-off with an amateur sniper from whatever distance but now I just need to leg it if they're a distance away

Also with them being ultra-effective up close I don't need to waste time swapping between primary and shotgun. Happy days

I can't believe how long it's taken me to discover submachine guns

Been using pretty much only burst/automatic assault rifles since MW1, more recently I'll have a shotgun on Overkill as a secondary weapon. Only time I used to use submachine guns was when I picked one up from a corpse once I'd drained my ammo

But now I've unlocked some decent attachments for MP7 and Skorpion Evo, they're devastating. My MP7 class with lightweight means I don't need to waste a perk on Ghost, or have a launcher or black hat ready in case of UAVs being active as I can dart around the map quicker than people can find me, so whereas I was finding some success with a stealth class, I've now freed up 3 units for Perk greed. Only downside is I need to find my distance limits. With an assault rifle I can be cocky and win a stand-off with an amateur sniper from whatever distance but now I just need to leg it if they're a distance away

Also with them being ultra-effective up close I don't need to waste time swapping between primary and shotgun. Happy days

They are brilliant with the target finder

Yeah, target finder is proper useful. I'm using that and fast mag, another class with TF and silencer for matches when my team mates are useless so enemy UAVs are up constantly.

Edit: is anyone on here called "VanishingSlug"? I got a friend request after a match the other day, noticed 1 or 2 of his friends had "LCFC" in their gamertag

Good stats Smuts - solid contribution.

I rocked that game like a hurricane.

I was only in that core game to see the new maps. I normally play hardcore and fair much much better

that isnt you m8, i have been subscribed to his channel for months and he does not come on ft.

You daft git - some twat with the gamer tag GeneralSmuts87 was in the video getting his arse handed too him and with me posting on here as General Smuts - 2 + 2 = 4 not 69.

I rocked that game like a hurricane.

I was only in that core game to see the new maps. I normally play hardcore and fair much much better

You daft git - some twat with the gamer tag GeneralSmuts87 was in the video getting his arse handed too him and with me posting on here as General Smuts - 2 + 2 = 4 not 69.

actually - 2 + 2 = 0. Just sayin...

You need a Capture card/HD PVR.

you would have thought by now, you would beable to cut and save them on the ps3 and upload them to youtube or something, straight from the PS3

I am getting a little bored of the game now, mainly i play search and destroy and play play hide and seek, equipped with the ballistic knife, and run out like some disabled trying to stab everyone when they run past

Hey guys, is there anybody on here who plays Domination on Black ops 2 and trys to capture the flags. Because i need a couple of good players to help me go on a big win streak.

Gamertag is Mearnssy.

P.S. If you play can you please play the objective and capture, thanks.

Archived