Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just watched season 1 of Forever which was very good. It's about a guy working as a medical examiner in NYC who's been alive for 200 years and can never die, so he has to keep it a secret.

watched the 1st episode, looked decent

Started watching Broadchurch with the gf last night - looking forward to the other episodes. They set the tone right from the start, even though some of the emotional reactions from the townspeople to the haunting news at the start are a bit odd (yes, I do know most of them have something to hide :D).

Just watched season 1 of Forever which was very good. It's about a guy working as a medical examiner in NYC who's been alive for 200 years and can never die, so he has to keep it a secret.

I enjoyed it. I found the lead character a bit smug but very intelligent.

Watched the whole thing when it was on Sky and thought it was great. Thought the main character was a little smug, but I guess he's meant to be being 200 years old. And the running story with Adam was good.

I'm hearing its been cancelled though, which is a shame.

I was looking at  catch up TV. Was  going to watch some before the WWC final but the playback keeps freezing after 5 min.

See it on CH 4 and all the spin offs of Four so more than once during the week.

try pausing the video and let it load up for a few mins. ill pm you a link to another website you can stream shows on, dont want to get in trouble posting publicly.

ive been watching true detective season 1, really slow start, but got good around episode 4, just watched ep6, last 2 are going to be great i think.

Dont know why but have been watching series one of Prison Break again, really is so good especially that series.

Nearly finished OITNB also but is getting less enjoyable and not sure a fourth series is a good idea.

What other series OR boxsets can people recommend,ideally on Netflix? Ive seen all PBreak and B Bad, and Better call saul, what other stuff along those lines is out there and decent? Ta

Dont know why but have been watching series one of Prison Break again, really is so good especially that series.

Nearly finished OITNB also but is getting less enjoyable and not sure a fourth series is a good idea.

What other series OR boxsets can people recommend,ideally on Netflix? Ive seen all PBreak and B Bad, and Better call saul, what other stuff along those lines is out there and decent? Ta

What I've found relatively interesting to watch:

Peaky blinders (American Netflix)

White collar

Suits

Arrow

Breakout Kings

Lie to me

Numbers

What I've found relatively interesting to watch:

Peaky blinders (American Netflix)

White collar

Suits

Arrow

Breakout Kings

Lie to me

Numbers

Seen all lie to me also. Breakout Kings is ok need to start rewatching it. Seen first series of peaky Blinders is second series good?

Thanks for other tips :)

Seen all lie to me also. Breakout Kings is ok need to start rewatching it. Seen first series of peaky Blinders is second series good?

Thanks for other tips :)

Personally I think the second season of Peaky Blinders is better than the first, especially regarding the story line.

If you like lie to me then I think you'll really like White Collar!

try pausing the video and let it load up for a few mins. ill pm you a link to another website you can stream shows on, dont want to get in trouble posting publicly.

ive been watching true detective season 1, really slow start, but got good around episode 4, just watched ep6, last 2 are going to be great i think.

Thanks for the PM. I'll try it at some point. Gave up in the end. Was going to watch some episodes of a Scifi series. The name escapes me. A crew wakes up from deep sleep and have no memories. Starts with a fight then one saying who are you and the reply I dont know. Then it froze. Tried turning off and on at the plug. Will have another go but supposed to be going out later for poker night.

It was Dark Matter. just trying  it again. Just had a message to say my batteries were dead. Maybe it was because they were low but once playing the remote should have no affect to the playing. Its got further than before. So fingers crossed. Will have to be just one episode.

Edited by Rincewind

Just watched corrie for the first time in months. Dave Quinnan from The Bill in the 80's is in it.

I hate it when they put superstars from other shows in because how am I supposed to believe he's just some normal bloke who nailed Leanne when she was a pros?