Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Onto season 4 of BB (breaking bad not Big Brother) Will watch one episode before I go out and maybe some tonight. Want to finish it all before I go away in August and start on something else. Not sure what yet, maybe Game of Thrones. Bought the first book but finding it hard to get through with other books that I'm also reading.

Onto season 4 of BB (breaking bad not Big Brother) Will watch one episode before I go out and maybe some tonight. Want to finish it all before I go away in August and start on something else. Not sure what yet, maybe Game of Thrones. Bought the first book but finding it hard to get through with other books that I'm also reading.

try True Detective

Saw the opening scenes when I was testing out sites for streams on my Android. May give it a go. I have no idea how BB will end. Could go in several directions before it finishes still some twists available I think.

Exciting times ahead for you

Game of Thrones. How long does it take to get interesting? Watched the first episode and wasn't overly enamoured with it but I know it's unfair to judge on the pilot.

A lot of people told me that the first series of GoT was quite weak but it hooked me in straight away from the first episode. I watched the very first episode just under 3 weeks ago and finished season 5 last night. I used to get annoyed by the hype surrounding GoT, but now having watched it I think it might be my favourite series of all time. 

A lot of people told me that the first series of GoT was quite weak but it hooked me in straight away from the first episode. I watched the very first episode just under 3 weeks ago and finished season 5 last night. I used to get annoyed by the hype surrounding GoT, but now having watched it I think it might be my favourite series of all time. 

Welcome to the club :thumbup:

Does OITNB get any better after the first series? Finding it quite average so far and don't really like the main character.

No. Well series two is decent but i stopped watching half way through three it just didn't grab me.

Agreed about the main character, she also pisses me off. The Chapman and Voss (however is spelt) also just drags needlessly

No. Well series two is decent but i stopped watching half way through three it just didn't grab me.

Agreed about the main character, she also pisses me off. The Chapman and Voss (however is spelt) also just drags needlessly

I hope you've finally started watching suits