Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

What's bemusing about it? Maybe some people just have more time than you?

I just think it is a bit of an overload if people just sail through their episodes, I am watching 24 at the moment, I find it enjoyable but tad tiring given that I am catching up on nine seasons and it just became bit repetitive therefore I am stretching it out a bit to avoid the overload. I guess I just get bored easily if I watch too many episodes at once. 

It is like reading a good book, if you try to read it all at once, you just lose energy and fail to appreciate the plot or characters more.  

I just think it is a bit of an overload if people just sail through their episodes, I am watching 24 at the moment, I find it enjoyable but tad tiring given that I am catching up on nine seasons and it just became bit repetitive therefore I am stretching it out a bit to avoid the overload. I guess I just get bored easily if I watch too many episodes at once.

It is like reading a good book, if you try to read it all at once, you just lose energy and fail to appreciate the plot or characters more.

Not everyone may feel that way though. Also depends on what kind of programme it is you are watching. If you get series' which leave you on tenterhooks after each episode you'd want to carry on in most cases because of the suspense or intrigue surrounding it.

Not everyone may feel that way though. Also depends on what kind of programme it is you are watching. If you get series' which leave you on tenterhooks after each episode you'd want to carry on in most cases because of the suspense or intrigue surrounding i

Yeah, fair enough if there is a massive cliffhanger or compelling plots but two or three series on the go? Seriously who have that amount of spare time???

Watched two episodes of GOT when I got in at 11.30pm. On episode 7. Sort of getting into it. Started to watch SOA and True Detective. May go back to them after finishing the first series of GOT. One season at a time Thought the first True Detective was a little slow and dont see how one case can take so many episodes.

SOA is unusual. Even the good guys are bad soI wonder how they will get people to have sympathy for them.

Had no idea Kurt Sutter was Otto!

started watching Scream the tv show. first few episodes have been pretty good with lots of "potential" killers  and hasnt totally ripped off the film franchise. feel there will be many fill in episodes but has alot of promise. already renewed for a second season.

It's clearly aimed at MTV's target demographic of teenage girls to go alongside Teen Wolf and Awkward and this is exactly why I like it.

Watched Criminal Barrister Rob Rinder the other day. Thought I would hate it from the advert but it was quite entertaining for a teatime show.

A bullshitting woman was in the dock making things up and he said something like, "Janet, I'm interrupting you. You're about to go into a cul-de-sac of lying...It's an ugly part of the world...a part that makes me terribly upset".