Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Near to the end of season 5 of SOA  Two to go. Building up to a blood fest  I think.

Checked on Mr Robot. I believe I have watched it all Had a quick look at the last one and it seemed familiar.

Finished season five SOA. Nicely set up for a decent finale over the last to seasons.

Edited by Rincewind

Finished Narcos last night too and as everyone says its brilliant, anyone who has Netflix should watch it. Pablo was some operator!

On the amount of subtitle reading, I find it adds value and makes you concentrate and appreciate the show a lot more.

Finished SOA. Think it became more and more obvious what was going to happen at end of final series.

Enjoyed it. At times i didn't always follow what was going on but ended up sort of just getting my head around it.

Up there with my favourite series ever but think Breaking Bad and Prison Break are above it.

Has best theme tune ever though

Who does the  theme tune?

Never watched  prison break. There  is only so many times you can break out of prison. Will have to give it a watch to see what the fuss is about.

Curtis Stigers 

Who does the theme tune?

Never watched prison break. There is only so many times you can break out of prison. Will have to give it a watch to see what the fuss is about.

The first series really is brilliant. Bit meh after the second series but you're already hooked by then

Anybody watching S2 of Fargo? I thought S1 was great, but I didn't know if S2 could keep it up with a new cast and story line (much in the same way True Detective S2 underwhelmed). So far S2 has been really, really good. Might even go as far as to say I like it more than S1.

Yeah I've seen the first 2 episodes, so far so good.

Just got around to the S2 True detective. Read so much bad press on here that I nearly didn't bother.

Really enjoyed eps1 and not disappointed in eps2. I guess it must go downhill badly from here or maybe people were not watching it for what it is and were hoping it'd be an S1 ripoff.