Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Posted before the forum crashed so. Its been lost but the documentary series on Netflix called 'making a murderer' is absolutely superb. 10 one hour episodes and I only have one left to watch. It really is a fascinating view of the American justice system. Would recommend it very highly

Second this. Utterly awesome, 4 episodes in. Also just shows that you should only say three words to American cops if you're taken in. "Get my lawyer."

Making a Murderer is good and shows how corrupt some of the Police were over there.

I'm on episode three but this time Police look like got it right

Finished the series and i have to say I'm undecided. He's definitely a shady bloke and probably did do it but the flaws of the evidence for the prosecution is nothing short of staggering

Finished the series and i have to say I'm undecided. He's definitely a shady bloke and probably did do it but the flaws of the evidence for the prosecution is nothing short of staggering

As said obviously I haven't seen all the episodes yet.

But I'll wait and see how it pans out but think it really is dodgy how the murder victims car was on his land and I don't see how they can plant his blood. Although am I right In saying one person said the keys to the vehicle were planted possibly in his room?

Very strange. But his nephew owned up and Avery doesn't seem to be denying it too much so far, really does look like he's done it so far.

But I'll watch a bit more and update what I think

But I'll wait and see how it pans out but think it really is dodgy how the murder victims car was on his land and I don't see how they can plant his blood. Although am I right In saying one person said the keys to the vehicle were planted possibly in his room?

Very strange. But his nephew owned up and Avery doesn't seem to be denying it too much so far, really does look like he's done it so far.

I'll say no more as i don't want to spoil it for you but let me know what you think when you finish it

I wouldn't call a scared, unknowing kid being browbeaten and intimidated into a seemingly false contradictory 'confession' owning up.

That scene made my blood boil.

On episode nine now.

Think the Police acted shockingly in whole thing to be honest.

My view in the spoiler....

Think a big question is that if he didn't do it, who did? Someone killed her on his property somewhere. Although obviously not clear where she died and why is their blood needlessly in boot of car or why was the car simply not crushed if Avery did it? Many unanswered questions and real strange events.

Also never was a motive given. Why would he kill her and what for if he hadn't done similar thing before?

I think he did do it but isn't clear cut

But lots of strange goings and unanswered questions.

And why would his nephew own up then say he isn't sure and then deny it? Police really pushed him but obviously his intelligence isn't great here

Very interesting but really makes you unsure either way but do lean towards Avery doing it

Edited by peterborofox

I don't know how you do it either pal lol i started typing a reply and then deleted it.

Just tried on the full version and dont see an option so have no idea lol

I'll edit it and put in caps at the top about a spoiler

Please could a mod or someone spoiler it for me

EDIT done it now and my view is in the spoiler if interested

Edited by peterborofox

Beowulf.

So predictable thus far, the King is dead so a queen rules in his place  :rolleyes:  and a monster kills a side character thus framing Beowulf  :yawn:

Do the BBC/ITV currently make these dramas with writing by numbers.

Isn't it based on an ancient Anglo Saxon saga?

The story was rubbish for starters / the crossover between (drug induced) past and present didn't work for me

And, even if you ignore the time travel/dream nonsense, the actual mystery it'self was stupid.

Edited by Webbo

Thought the Sherlock Christmas special was very poor by its own standards

Yup, compared to the previous episodes it was a big let down. It can't be easy for them to keep putting out the quality they have been though, some of the best TV for years.