Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Better Call Saul season 2 going out in the US tonight on AMC.  I've read that if you have a Netflix account that gives you access to the US version they're putting out the first 2 episodes from tomorrow.

The first season was good but nothing on Breaking Bad.  I hope they don't drag out the transformation from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman too much more.

Has anyone ever had the ignominy of having a friend/relative go on Jeremy Kyle? A distant cousin was on today and it's darkened the doorstep of the house and destroyed the family name. Bet I get spat on in the street now.

Bored on a night shift so watched the first half on ITV player... Throwing eggs at your girlfriends hostel, or the lie detector bit with the girl who allegedly didn't change her pants for 3 weeks...

Can't decide whether to watch the OJ Simpson programme as I find the whole case fascinating but also heard that there's far too much Kardashian family nonsense throughout. Still think it was his son that did the deed, before confiding in OJ.

Watched Vinyl last night, pretty impressed from the pilot. Cracking soundtrack from Mick Jagger too.

Just watched two shows I recommend. Lucifer and Legends of Tomorrow  Lots of funny moments in Lucifer. Very tongue in cheek and Tom Ellis seems perfect in the role of Lucifer. Puts on a great wicked smile.

LOT is a super hero type with some good fight scenes.

The X Files. It has now got into the Muslims are terrorists idea. Hundreds of Muslims plotting bombings across America. Not like the X Files a few years back. There was even a musical interlude.

Edited by Rincewind

Just finished Breaking Bad (started Xmas), just fantastic TV.

It took a couple of episodes to get used to Bryan Cranston playing

a serious role but this was so well written and acted it is the best

TV series I have seen.

Deffo.

Breaking Bad, The Sopranos and The Shield are the only 3 programmes i've ever watched where I genuinely miss seeing what they're doing.

There were rumours of a sequel show to Breaking Bad starring Slash and Robert Downey Jnr.

Just watched the first two episodes of Limitless. Good so far, good follow on from the film (which I thought was very good as well).

Like how Bradly Cooper makes an appearance as well, good to see more development of his character.

It gets a bit silly at times but it's worth watching.