Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

21 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Hopefully Hunnam does the Green Street accent

This is like one of those videos on youtube from linguistic anthropologists who have spent 10 years researching what the London accent of 1729 sounded like. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Been watching Brassic, recommended by someone as thought it would be my thing. It is my thing. Enjoying it a lot, just started the second series.

Same here. Well written, funny but dark at times. And the soundtrack is good too :thumbup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vandamman said:

Latest episode is brilliant, just a shame the series has taken so long to build up to it. When the episodes don’t include the Harfoot/numenor storylines, they are so much better. 

I actually like the half-foot storyline, because i am waiting for the BIG guy to become .... Gandalf ? (Guessing on that but would make sense)

It's a great watch.  There is the undeniable spectre of his rather rancid personal behaviour hanging over the series, but re-watching the timeline of WWF forming, WCW rivalry, WWF attitude era and beyond is wonderful nostalgia for those of us of a certain vintage.

Edited by Zear0

24 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

It's a great watch.  There is the undeniable spectre of his rather rancid personal behaviour hanging over the series, but re-watching the timeline of WWF forming, WCW rivalry, WWF attitude era and beyond is wonderful nostalgia for those of us of a certain vintage.

Yeah the first episode got me wanting to be a Hulkmaniac again 

Binged all of McMahon in 2 days. I’ve not watched wrestling for probably over 20 years but I was massively in to it at what happened to be the golden time, late 90s early 2000s. I remember there was a programme on the weekend I watched every week and really enjoyed. 

watching some of the story lines they went with in that era is just mental now. And can’t say anyone should be surprised about the allegations against the man himself, not to say he’s guilty of anything not proven by law.