Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just finished watching the The Last Kingdom series. I hope they do another

I'm watching it but find it aimed at the american market with things needing to be seplt out and some ridiculous dialogue at times. I'll keep on to the end but compared to vikings it is very second rate.

Anyone else bored of how long it takes for game of thrones to be aired.

It's a lot faster than publication of books!!

Just finished Sons of Anarchy.

On the whole it was great but the finale was ultimately disappointing and made me appreciate The Sopranos ending a little more.

I thought the ending was pretty good to be honest, I imagine its quite difficult to please everyone though.

There are a lot of rumours online that Kurt Sutter is writing a prequel  to it all on how Samcro was started. Could make for a quality TV

I'm watching it but find it aimed at the american market with things needing to be seplt out and some ridiculous dialogue at times. I'll keep on to the end but compared to vikings it is very second rate.

Yeah it was aired on BBC America first interestingly. Might give the Vikings a go then if you think it's even better.

Yeah it was aired on BBC America first interestingly. Might give the Vikings a go then if you think it's even better.

I think it's a great series.

As you like that sort of thing I'd recommend Marco Polo too. Originally from Netflix - another great series.

Anyone been watching Blindspot? It's on Sky Atlantic but there's only been one episode, so I've been watching it through my KODi Android box where the whole series is there. Really enjoyed the first 3 episodes I've seen.

I thought the ending was pretty good to be honest, I imagine its quite difficult to please everyone though.

There are a lot of rumours online that Kurt Sutter is writing a prequel to it all on how Samcro was started. Could make for a quality TV

That would be excellent. Would love to see it.

Was going to watch some of Peep Show on Putlocker but it is not listed on it  or Genesis on Kodl. Watched two episodes of The Arrow. OK its a vigilante type thing. Courts  cant get the villians that run the city so he does. He's athletic  as well as good with a bow and  arrow and wears a disguise.

Was going to watch some of Peep Show on Putlocker but it is not listed on it or Genesis on Kodl. Watched two episodes of The Arrow. OK its a vigilante type thing. Courts cant get the villians that run the city so he does. He's athletic as well as good with a bow and arrow and wears a disguise.

Go on 4od for peep show mate

Was going to watch some of Peep Show on Putlocker but it is not listed on it  or Genesis on Kodl. Watched two episodes of The Arrow. OK its a vigilante type thing. Courts  cant get the villians that run the city so he does. He's athletic  as well as good with a bow and  arrow and wears a disguise.

He wears a disguise because he needs to be something else.

Watched the first two episodes of OZ on Showbox.

Its dated now but its still really good.

Disappointed with Narcos. Watched 5 episodes so far and it hasnt grabbed me at all.

thought it was just me who hadn't seen it, on season 5 now