Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Wife is watching Luther on BBC1 right now. What a load of overrated CRAP it is. No story, bouyed up by gratuitous violence. Absolute tosh, and I pay a licence fee for this rubbish - well, actually, wife pays it, but you get my point.

Well Luther was tremendous. Isn't Idris Elba dreamy.

First time I've watched Luther tonight - the wife made me. Not sure I 'get it' but the dude who plays Luther seems a bit of a cool mo fo

Wife is watching Luther on BBC1 right now. What a load of overrated CRAP it is. No story, bouyed up by gratuitous violence. Absolute tosh, and I pay a licence fee for this rubbish - well, actually, wife pays it, but you get my point.

You probably won't but I would strongly recommend watching the series from the start, so good.

thought the specials were a bit weak tbh, if that's your first time watching Luther definitely watch the first two seasons, top stuff

Agreed. The first couple of seasons were absolutely brilliant but these specials left me a bit cold. Without giving too much away the villain was creepy enough but I just didn't get hooked into the main or other storylines. A bit meh if I'm honest.

thought the specials were a bit weak tbh, if that's your first time watching Luther definitely watch the first two seasons, top stuff

I agree.

First two seasons were very good, the third seemed more of a "I am super cool Luther" season. The first part of sesaon 4 I thought started very well but yesterday was a real let down.

As for people's wives it seems thay all love Idris.

Are there other episodes in this 4th season to follow?

The last series of Luther and the beginning of this one is basically just the BBC playing to the middle aged housewife brigade.

Soaking wet primark knickers up and down the country tuning in.

The content of the show is absolute bollocks and its a damn shame as the first two series as people have said were superb.

I agree.

First two seasons were very good, the third seemed more of a "I am super cool Luther" season. The first part of sesaon 4 I thought started very well but yesterday was a real let down.

As for people's wives it seems thay all love Idris.

Are there other episodes in this 4th season to follow?

The third was still reasonably solid though, I just think they messed up the potential they had with Stark. Thought the main antagonists were pretty weak though. Really liked the ending,but it always annoyed me how they refused to acknowledge the girl he supposedly adopted in season 2.

Is Not Going Out the shitest TV programme ever?

Never seen it before tonight. Makes me want to go out. I've pooed better sitcoms

It's not always that crap but when I saw what time it was scheduled for I feared the worse.

Is Not Going Out the shitest TV programme ever?

Never seen it before tonight. Makes me want to go out. I've pooed better sitcoms

On its day it's one of the best. Tonights was the last ever to wrap up that they were married with a child, just did it with a twist.

Didn't think it was too bad but nowhere near as good as it has been in the past

Edited by TOMBlcfc

Omfg (unrelated but) I've just got where your name comes from. It only took me the best part of 4 years + however many years I had my previous account for... :D

Is that because you hadn't heard of the band, or didn't pick up on the wondrous pun?

Imagine if you hadn't heard of them and someone bought you one of their CDs for Christmas. You'd think 1) hey that weird whimsical bloke off FT has made an album and 2) why has someone got me that

Is that because you hadn't heard of the band, or didn't pick up on the wondrous pun?

Imagine if you hadn't heard of them and someone bought you one of their CDs for Christmas. You'd think 1) hey that weird whimsical bloke off FT has made an album and 2) why has someone got me that

Nah I'm familiar with the small child and his large dog vs the Nazis story where they got their name from, just didn't clock is all.