Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Finished Fargo - enjoyed it but last episode was a waste of time.

Finished Homeland - It got better and better. Shame that the best character is out of the next series.

Not finished Mr.Robot but it is getting better.

Watching House of Cards - enjoying it.

Watching battle creek - bit samey, very light viewing.

Started Ray Donovan season 2 but not impressed with the first episode - same old same old. May drop it.

Watching Elementary - light viewing.

I've  spotted an error in Not Going Out  which makes  the whole episode unrealistic. They would not be trapped until Boxing Day because the security guard would have to make hourly check calls to his office. If he misses a couple  they would send a patrol and notify the police.

But then again it is only a sitcom. It is supposed to be unrealistic for comedy purposes.

Watched the  first episode of Dickensian on catch up that was on last night. The second is not available yet and the 3rd  and 4th are on tonight meaning I am having to record them. It's a bit strange. All the characters from Dickens books in one drama.

Edited by Rincewind

I've  spotted an error in Not Going Out  which makes  the whole episode unrealistic. They would not be trapped until Boxing Day because the security guard would have to make hourly check calls to his office. If he misses a couple  they would send a patrol and notify the police.

But then again it is only a sitcom. It is supposed to be unrealistic for comedy purposes.

Watched the  first episode of Dickensian on catch up that was on last night. The second is not available yet and the 4rd  and 44th are on tonight meaning I am having to record them. Its a bit strange. All the characters from Dickens books in one drama.

So the security guard issue made Not Going Out unrealistic, but a show based on Dickens' characters is okay?

Watched the  first episode of Dickensian on catch up that was on last night. The second is not available yet and the 4rd  and 44th are on tonight meaning I am having to record them. Its a bit strange. All the characters from Dickens books in one drama.

That's unrealistic.

Finished Homeland - It got better and better. Shame that the best character is out of the next series.

I know I'm 5 years behind the times, but just watched the first Homeland episode of Season 1 based on a few recommendations. Got to say i thought it as excellent. After the Sopranos, SOA and Breaking Bad, I haven't found anything else I can really get my teeth into. Would you stick with it?

I know I'm 5 years behind the times, but just watched the first Homeland episode of Season 1 based on a few recommendations. Got to say i thought it as excellent. After the Sopranos, SOA and Breaking Bad, I haven't found anything else I can really get my teeth into. Would you stick with it?

Sopranos, SOA and Breaking Bad.

What a fvcking trilogy!!

If you havent watched The Shield, give that a bash.

• Like 1

Sopranos, SOA and Breaking Bad.

What a fvcking trilogy!!

If you havent watched The Shield, give that a bash.

Mate, I've watched the Shield too! Really enjoyed it and thought Vic Mackey was a great character. Hope Homeland is the next best thing!

Yes.

The lead character can be really annoying at times but it's well worth watching. Couple of the series start slowly but all end strong.

I thought Shane was one of the best characters on tv ever. One of the better endings to a tv series too.

Homeland is well decent.

Yes.

The lead character can be really annoying at times but it's well worth watching. Couple of the series start slowly but all end strong.

Cheers fellas. Homeland it is then. Got half way through Narcos recently and gave up so hoping Homeland is the new one to stick with..

Posted before the forum crashed so. Its been lost but the documentary series on Netflix called 'making a murderer' is absolutely superb. 10 one hour episodes and I only have one left to watch. It really is a fascinating view of the American justice system. Would recommend it very highly