Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Anyone watching The Night Manager? very good viewing

I am. It's very good although when I saw episode two, I thought 'that escalated quickly'!

I said during the first episode that this is Hiddlestone's Bond audition, which has since been mentioned many times by many people although is they're serious about him, he needs to man up a bit.

Finished House of Cards series 4. Really enjoyed it and surely there will be a fifth series

On a completely seperate note does anybody watch Pawn Stars? I saw on facebook yesterday that Chumlee has been arrested for possesion of class A drugs and firearms whilst being on trial for a ssexual assault case lol

Finished House of Cards series 4. Really enjoyed it and surely there will be a fifth series

On a completely seperate note does anybody watch Pawn Stars? I saw on facebook yesterday that Chumlee has been arrested for possesion of class A drugs and firearms whilst being on trial for a ssexual assault case lol

post-10625-0-14207500-1457691013.jpeg

Let me get my buddy in, he knows all about criminal lawsuits

Started watching American Crime Story and I'm enthralled by it. Suppose it stays pretty much true to the actual events, although with some over-dramatization.

Some of the dialogue appears to have been taken right from telephone recordings some twenty years ago.

The only thing that grinds me a bit is that I don't see Cuba Gooding Jr. really fitting in the lead role. He's trying hard to get the mannerisms across, but physically and in terms of his general appearance, he doesn't come that close to the original.

And Sarah Paulson has a tendency to overact in her role as Marcia Clark.

Edited by MC Prussian

Was persuaded to watch Happy Valley over the past few days. 

I was put off it before for two reasons 1. the name, I mean come on! and 2. Raquel for Coronation Street isn't that much of a draw for me

But it's quality. An excellent British drama set in the north near Halifax. There's only 6 episodes per series and each one an hour long. I expected it to be a bit 'Heartbeat', but I couldn't have been any wronger!  :unsure:

Was persuaded to watch Happy Valley over the past few days. 

I was put off it before for two reasons 1. the name, I mean come on! and 2. Raquel for Coronation Street isn't that much of a draw for me

But it's quality. An excellent British drama set in the north near Halifax. There's only 6 episodes per series and each one an hour long. I expected it to be a bit 'Heartbeat', but I couldn't have been any wronger!  :unsure:

Great series,John the copper who was having an affair has been brilliant in the 2nd series

his story gets better and his reactions are brilliant

I'm up to date. It really is quality.

I think what I like about it the most is that with only 6 episodes per series, the story moves on at a lick. Some of these dramas, particularly American ones, drag the tale out for so long that some episodes have almost nothing in them. Every episode has a bomb to drop in this.

I'm up to date. It really is quality.

I think what I like about it the most is that with only 6 episodes per series, the story moves on at a lick. Some of these dramas, particularly American ones, drag the tale out for so long that some episodes have almost nothing in them. Every episode has a bomb to drop in this.

Are both seasons available on BBC iplayer?