Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Another very decent episode of the night manager very intrigued to see how it all pans out

Best thing on at the moment ... Hugh Lawrie showing what a great actor he is ..... From bumbling Bertie Wooster to vicious international arms dealer ... And if John Le Carrie penned it it's bound to be good.

Best thing on at the moment ... Hugh Lawrie showing what a great actor he is ..... From bumbling Bertie Wooster to vicious international arms dealer ... And if John Le Carrie penned it it's bound to be good.

He's good but I half expect him to break into Lieutenant George at any moment.

Just started to watch The Flash. First two episodes. Looks good. It seems there is a villain hidden among them

Saw the first some time ago but never carried on. I watch so many shows online that I do not have time for TV.

The Walking Dead

11  22 63

Lucifer

Legends of Tomorrow

Limitless

And now the Flash

Just started to watch The Flash. First two episodes. Looks good. It seems there is a villain hidden among them

Saw the first some time ago but never carried on. I watch so many shows online that I do not have time for TV.

The Walking Dead

11  22 63

Lucifer

Legends of Tomorrow

Limitless

And now the Flash

Rincy no. You have to watch all the seasons of Arrow and the Flash then start Legends of Tomorrow.  If the horrible dialogue and dumb stories haven't put you off by that point (I'm still watching them all just to clarify).

Rincy no. You have to watch all the seasons of Arrow and the Flash then start Legends of Tomorrow.  If the horrible dialogue and dumb stories haven't put you off by that point (I'm still watching them all just to clarify).

yeah, Arrow i thought was really good till. I stopped watching about the time flash came out. what a shit tv show

Just finished House of Cards.

Really good series. Anyone know how long until the next one is out?

About a year

On a similar note I've been watching Netflix's other Marvel show Jessica Jones lately.  Superb television if not necessarily true to source but tbf David Tennant walking around as a purple freakshow would have kinda ruined the real-life aesthetic that they've injected into their superhero shows.