Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Lucifer is getting interesting. He turned down the  temptation of sex with the woman he has been try to get into bed.

Also 11 22 63 is nearing the end of the series I think. Stopped 3 1/2  hours before the assassination..

I expect  there will e another series. The book is fairly thick. I only read a couple of chapters. May read up to where the series  gets to to see if it changed much.

Guest MattP

Is anyone else disappointed by Better Call Saul? It's okay but not what I was hoping for.

I'm actually still really enjoying it.

I loved the start of the transfer to Saul this week with his suits and everytime Mike is on the screen it's pretty gripping.

Is anyone else disappointed by Better Call Saul? It's okay but not what I was hoping for.

I'm actually still really enjoying it.

I loved the start of the transfer to Saul this week with his suits and everytime Mike is on the screen it's pretty gripping.

I'm enjoying it too. Not just for Saul, but for Mike as well. Seems as though it's as much about him as Jimmy.

The shows called " Better Call Saul" we're more that than half way through series 2 and he's still Jimmy. I was expecting more crooked lawyer and less personal development.

Mike's the best thing in it.

Bates Motel is really good.

hope they make a series just about him. he's quality. 

I think they'd struggle to put enough in it. He's too much of a loner for it to be interesting

I think they'd struggle to put enough in it. He's too much of a loner for it to be interesting

i'm sure they could create some villains. (still Wilson Fisk to handle).

probably tie it in with Elektra and The Hand.

i'm sure they could create some villains. (still Wilson Fisk to handle).

probably tie it in with Elektra and The Hand.

I think they'll stick with how it is at the moment, which is bloody good  :D

I think they'll stick with how it is at the moment, which is bloody good  :D

this is true. 

Just incase anyone hasn't watched it yet I'll ask stuff in spoilers lol

what do you think will happen with Elektra? Brought back to life as part of The Hand or saved in time/still rebels against them? (I've not read any of the comics ever so no idea what may/may not happen!)

this is true. 

what do you think will happen with Elektra? Brought back to life as part of The Hand or saved in time/still rebels against them? (I've not read any of the comics ever so no idea what may/may not happen!)

No idea but I'd imagine she'd be loyal to The Hand and I don't think Nobu is going to stay dead either lol

this is true. 

Even money either way if you ask me. It's pretty clear she has no loyalty to the Hand, but she's clearly not keen on Matt or the Chaste either. Wild Card.

Also, really really impressed with Season 2 as a whole - easily as good as Season 1 which was in itself damn good.

Edited by leicsmac

Bates Motel is really good.

hope they make a series just about him. he's quality. 

I don't think they will, he'll surely be involved in The Defenders when Netflix get around to releasing it.

In the meantime I suggest you catch up on Jessica Jones in time for the Luke Cage series coming out in September which will both tie in with Daredevil and the Iron Fist series (release date not announced) in time for The Defenders.

I don't think they will, he'll surely be involved in The Defenders when Netflix get around to releasing it.

In the meantime I suggest you catch up on Jessica Jones in time for the Luke Cage series coming out in September which will both tie in with Daredevil and the Iron Fist series (release date not announced) in time for The Defenders.

yeah i started watching JJ after catching up on DareDevil/Defenders etc. And after hearing how good it was anyway.