Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just finished it. Ended how I thought it would but it was still a good series. Well worth watching.

Yeah was good. Not sure about the last 20 minutes though. I thought JFK might get killed anyway.

Also watched first episodes of Jessica Jones and Bates Motel. With the above and WD finished will have a hour or so to spare. Still have a few of Daredevil to catch up on.

Two more to go of the first series of Daredevil. I thought it about time he upgraded his suit.

I was also wondering if he got it online as he says how could he know what he was buying? Braille computers?

Not enough is explained as to how he obtained the gear.

Is Fisk that bad? From what he has said he wants to improve the City. Upgrade the slums and build better housing for residents.

I know he killed his father but but it was his mother's idea to cover it up and his father encouraged him to be a psychopath. Like father like son.

Anyway it is getting interesting and building up to a good season finale..

Two more to go of the first series of Daredevil. I thought it about time he upgraded his suit.

I was also wondering if he got it online as he says how could he know what he was buying? Braille computers?

Not enough is explained as to how he obtained the gear.

Is Fisk that bad? From what he has said he wants to improve the City. Upgrade the slums and build better housing for residents.

I know he killed his father but but it was his mother's idea to cover it up and his father encouraged him to be a psychopath. Like father like son.

Anyway it is getting interesting and building up to a good season finale..

Daredevil is the bad guy dude

Finished Better Call Saul - Vince Gilligan is excellent. Towards the end I was more interested in Mike's development than Jimmy's although you can't help like him despite him being a cvnt most of the time.

Is it best if I watch line of duty from the start or is it ok to jump straight into season 3?

Watch it from the start as all the series link together,this series has been brilliant

Just  3 ep to go of S2 of Daredevil. The Punisher lost his cool I think when in jail. They locked him up to stop him killing. A big fail.

Electra is a bit of alright.

How old is that  bloke who trained  Matt when he was a lad? He looked old then and it must have been 20 years in the past.

Another very decent episode of the night manager very intrigued to see how it all pans out

What did you think in the end... It was good, but then I read the "100 things I learned from the night manager" thread on IMDb that discussed plot holes (like kill someone in a swimming pool in your best suit and return to the hotel later with it perfecly dry and pressed / have a massive 'fireworks show' that doesn't show up on any military radar).

It did make me realise that the plot was just a tad far fetched!

Finished Better Call Saul - Vince Gilligan is excellent. Towards the end I was more interested in Mike's development than Jimmy's although you can't help like him despite him being a cvnt most of the time.

Just got the 1st series of this delivered today, really looking forward to it.

Started to watch it but stopped as I was watching too many different ones. May go back to it once I have caught up with others. Forget which ones I am watching sometimes.

I only watch on my PC as I do not have the TV packages. I see GOT is starting on Atlantic. I doubt that I have that so it will be catchup during the week.

ATM watching Lucifer Limitless Daredevil and  Fear TWD