Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I realise I'm a late adopter and six months behind most on here, but just finished watching Making a Murderer on Netflix. I found it spellbinding and addictive viewing from the start. One of the best documentaries I've seen in ages. 9/10

How do new episodes of the Simpsons keep getting made?

The new ones are so bad and not even remotely funny, to be honest its been total shit for over 10 years.

Edited by m4DD0gg

How do new episodes of the Simpsons keep getting made?

The new ones are so bad and not even remotely funny, to be honest its been total shit for over 10 years.

I disagree. I like The Simpsons as well as Family Guy.

Been watching Better Call Saul. The last episode he was hardly in at all. It was a bloke that came to the town searching for his son's killer who were police officers. Reason being he was the only copper yhat was not crooked.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to start watching It's Always Sunny.

Been watching Better Call Saul. The last episode he was hardly in at all. It was a bloke that came to the town searching for his son's killer who were police officers. Reason being he was the only copper yhat was not crooked.

That guy is Mike; I thought you watched Breaking Bad?

Thought I recognised him from BB. I finished off season one late last night. It is now clear why 'Jimmy' was such a devious so and so in BB. I almost feel sorry for him now. All the things he did for his brother and to try to turn his life around and he was still not good enough for him.

Trailer for new Prision Break series is out

I have to say, it is looking more of same but I suspect this may be misdirection by the show to have us assume more of same yet there is a twist halfway through the season that will take the show in an alternative direction. Things like a shot of Michael hugging his brother is too revelatory. 

Edited by The Blur

Upstart Crow-anyone watching this? Unbelievable that Ben Elton used to write Blackadder. What a load of shite.

Watched it on catch up thinking it would be sharp, witty and irreverent. It was utter bolloks.

Caught up with Better Call Saul. Only have Fear the Walking Dead and GOT to watch weekly now until all the  other series start again. Watched the first two episodes of Vikings. Not bad if a little bloodthirsty. Difficult to keep up with the characters atm.

The monks made me smile. They were shouting 'Have faith in God' and were slaughtered. It seems Odin won the day.

Blasted through both series of Daredevil in the past week - absolutely brilliant TV. Looking forward to the Punisher solo show greenlit a few weeks ago, likewise the talk of a Ghostrider show; need to make up for the Nic Cage version.

Also started on iZombie - 3 episodes in and it's ok.