Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Has daredevil finished altogether?  Has the Punisher taken Daredevil's job of cleaning up the streets?

Next series not been commissioned yet but almost certainly will be - although he's in Defenders anyway, Punisher is getting his own spin off series.

Caught up with Better Call Saul. Only have Fear the Walking Dead and GOT to watch weekly now until all the  other series start again. Watched the first two episodes of Vikings. Not bad if a little bloodthirsty. Difficult to keep up with the characters atm.

The monks made me smile. They were shouting 'Have faith in God' and were slaughtered. It seems Odin won the day.

Vikings is exceptionally good.

Not a bad episode in 4 seasons.

Because it's out later this year

Thanks. Just looking for something to fill the void. I have Vikings FTWD and GOT to be going on with. I'll just have to keep checking for the returns. Can always catch up. Stopped doing my films atm unless I count Mike Bassett last night. It is worth including.

just watched the first episode of Preacher(its on amazon instant video or whatever it wants to call itself, other free places are available) 

was pretty good tbh, gory, violent and funny in places worth a watch if you've got an hour to spare :)

i saw the pilot a few months ago, have they made the series yet?

Anyone watched Billions?

Im tempted to download the entire series as its on sky box set.

I saw the first episode and wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. Two things in particular bugged me:

1. Damian Lewis's mouth if far too small

2. His character's name is Bobby Axelrod - how can we take THAT seriously?

just watched the first episode of Preacher(its on amazon instant video or whatever it wants to call itself, other free places are available) 

was pretty good tbh, gory, violent and funny in places worth a watch if you've got an hour to spare :)

The pilot? Thought it was so-so tbh - felt a bit limp. Enough there for me to stick with the series for a few episodes to see how it develops.

I saw the first episode and wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. Two things in particular bugged me:

1. Damian Lewis's mouth if far too small

2. His character's name is Bobby Axelrod - how can we take THAT seriously?

Hahaha Axelrod! I shall call my second son after that.

i saw the pilot a few months ago, have they made the series yet?

yeah they are doing the series, every Sunday in the US and Monday on Amazon, though the next is on the 6th June

The pilot? Thought it was so-so tbh - felt a bit limp. Enough there for me to stick with the series for a few episodes to see how it develops.

yeah the Pilot/Episode 1, it was a bit so so in places i agree, I have to admit a good few series have been, and they went on to do really well, hopefully it will improve over the next few episodes

Watched the rest of series one of Vikings. Getting interesting. Can't understand why it was on the History channel. Not really a documentary. However I suppose it gives an insight as to what was going on. Had to wonder when they invaded England with one ship and a couple of dozen men.

The 15 minute sequence half way through episode 4 of mr. robot is by far the best thing I have ever watched. Easily the best season of tv ever made.

Love all of it but it definately gets better as it goes on. Takes a couple of epsiodes to truely amaze and unfortunately unless it strikes a chord most people give up on shows unless they instantly hook you in.

The 15 minute sequence half way through episode 4 of mr. robot is by far the best thing I have ever watched. Easily the best season of tv ever made.

Woah there squire! It's a good show but not that good.

I finally got a chance to watch season 1 of Fargo. Great stuff. BBT and Freeman were both excellent.

Edited by The Bear

Where you up to? Series 3 is on BBC iPlayer, series 1 and 2 are on Netflix/online. 

I just watch it weekly on the TV. I am out Thursdays when it is on. There were other programmes from Thursday BBC One not showing on catch up. Other stations were OK. Could have watched it on my PC Iplayer I suppose. It has happened before and the latest episode never showed on the PC Iplayer.