Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

thoughts on series 2 so far?

Watched first 3 episodes so far and it's picked up quicker than first series did at the same stage. Think it helps that we already know the history of the family and the plot so far though. I think the character of John has got better as well

I've only watched the one so far, my time has partly been taken up by finally watching Breaking Bad, I'll let you know what I think. From series 1, it's not a series that totally captivates me and I'll get hooked on but I do like it, it has enough sub-plots to keep it interesting. 

Edited by theessexfox

I have just finished the first series of Gomorra, exellent from start to finish, it seems like the real mafia, very brutal, instead of mansions they have tower blocks very realistic, if you can put up with the subtitles it is fantastic

I'm sold.

Love the trailer - I do hope they can keep up the suspense for an entire season, though. Not always the easiest part. :D

Feels like the kind of series Steven Spielberg and Stephen King should've worked on together.

The CGI or supernatural effects look realistic or believable and appear to be well-integrated.

Watched Outcast on fox the other day, from the same people as the walking dead. Don't think I've ever seen a stranger intro to a show, I didn't massively enjoy it but all the same I'm wanting to see where it goes.

I've watched the first few on Bloodline season 2, enjoying it so far, seems like it's got a lot more depth to it this season.

Just caught up and finished The Five, pretty good watch with some twists, although I still feel the ending was a little weak.

Want to try and give a show from the states called Containment a watch over the next few days. The trailer looks alright, and I tend to like stuff like that.

I've been undecided on whether to start Peaky Blinders or not, is it that good?

Guest seanfox778

Alan Partridge - Scissored Isle. So funny especially the GoPro scene.

I thought this was very good, much better than Mid Morning Matters, do you know if this a new series or a one off? I can't seem to find any info on it or see it listed again.

I thought this was very good, much better than Mid Morning Matters, do you know if this a new series or a one off? I can't seem to find any info on it or see it listed again.

One off, think mid morning matters is done with based on this.