Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Tried watching Rovers again last night but gave up halfway through. Really disappointed as I expected much better things from it.

I like it although yesterday's was probably the worse episode.

Think i mentioned this earlier... but fvck me, it is genius. Never got picked up for a second series, but then im not sure i could manage a second.

Just a brilliantly written work and if youve ever had much to do with advertising types, youll be right at home :)

happyish-season-1.jpg

Any one seen Slasher?

8 part whodunit series about a town terrorised by a copycat serial killer 30 years after the original killings,been quite decent,plenty of red herrings

• 3 weeks later...

Ray Donovan and Wayward Pines are going strong again.

Not sure about the 2nd series of Wayward pines, seems very limited on where the stroyline can go.  I'll stick with it though.

I watch so little TV thesedays, just watching one nature documentary after another, pretty sure I've seen everyone ever made. lol

The last series I enjoyed was Leftovers, 1st series was poor  but the 2nd series was 10 times better.

Even worse Barry, I'm recording it as University Challenge and Only Connect are on lol

Well I was flicking through thinking there was bugger all on, came across it on BBC4.

Now I will declare an interest in trains, mainly due to Thomas The Tank Engine (fan club member 006 no less!) but I am no train spotter, honest, and this show reinforces my will never to be one!