Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Nearing the end of the first season of Tyrant.

Enjoying it. Some good acting, some bad. Just hope the "goodie two shoes" gets found out for the egomanic he really is.

8 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Friday night dinner never fails to make me laugh out loud! What a show! 

last nights show was good but felt a little different. mostly the Dad seemed different from any previous episodes. but even so it still gave me one of the best laughs this year.

12 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Mr Robot, what a show. Cant believe i missed this when it came out.

Some of the episodes in season 1 are up there with some of the best modern TV of all time.

Amazing soundtrack as well.

Was just about to post about this, just finished series one. Up until the last two episodes I thought it was brilliant, but they lost me slightly. All a bit too weird and felt rushed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Was just about to post about this, just finished series one. Up until the last two episodes I thought it was brilliant, but they lost me slightly. All a bit too weird and felt rushed.

It was excellent in places but a bit slow initially. The end didn't live up to what I expected either.

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

It was excellent in places but a bit slow initially. The end didn't live up to what I expected either.

I thought it would have been better to stretch the end goal of taking out Evil corp over several series. Then pad out each episode with a few more side mission type things, like the first episode where he got the coffee shop owner. Felt like they took out Evil corp a bit too quickly.

Also, what a stupid name Evil Corp... thought it was E corp and they were using Evil corp as a nickaname to start with.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

yeh it lost its way in the last 2 episodes and it did feel rushed, i have just finished the 2nd episode of season 2 and it gets even more wacky.

The sound track is a must to buy though everything from Len - Steal my Sunshine to Phil Collins!

Mr Robot is class to be fair I think Rami Malek is brilliant was in the Pacific to! 

If if you want a balls out leave your brain at home blood, guts and shooting kind of series you must watch banshee is class from start to finish 

Just finished Season 1 of Tyrant.

Story of a ruling family in a fictitious middle east country.

It was enjoyable even though the acting varied greatly.

Will watch season 2

Started the second season of Marco Polo last night. Really enjoyed the first - for both the story and the sets (that sets not sex).

On 25/07/2016 at 10:13, Babylon said:

Also, what a stupid name Evil Corp... thought it was E corp and they were using Evil corp as a nickaname to start with.

They were :)

I watched the first series of Mr Robot and just about put up with it. I've started series 2 and I'm struggling to find a reason to carry on. It's really slow. I'm hopeful it'll get better because I get the feeling it's one of those shows that needs to be watched.

Edited by nothin2seehere
updating it