Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 27/07/2016 at 12:55, Samilktray said:

Stranger Things on Netflix was tremendous. 

On 30/07/2016 at 20:04, rico said:

On episode 4 of Stranger Things,great so far

Loved it. It's like a cross between, ET, Goonies, Stand by Me and a Steven King film. The feel of it is incredible, it's like it's my favourite 80's film from when a was a kid... but I've never seen it before.

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

Started watching Stranger Things. Couple of lads been going on about at work, few on here. Had to get involved!

Proper 80's adventure.... it's how nostalgia should be done, rather than people just doing re-boots all the time.

On 1 August 2016 at 17:03, StanSP said:

Started watching Stranger Things. Couple of lads been going on about at work, few on here. Had to get involved!

14 hours ago, Babylon said:

Proper 80's adventure.... it's how nostalgia should be done, rather than people just doing re-boots all the time.

On your recommendation, I've started watching it. I've watched the first two and I like it.

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

Started it yesterday

Finished it yesterday.

Proper binge lol. Superb programme though. The character of Eleven is brilliant.

The acting from most of the cast is brilliant.... Winona Ryder annoyed me though.

Guest seanfox778

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Stranger Things, it's great so far. Have to go to work for an hour but will continue after the City game. Totally get all the nostalgic references, has a bit of a Twin Peaks feel too.

Gone back in time and am currently revisiting Knight Rider.

It still holds up well, although some of the acting is a bit cheesy and there's so many countless plot holes. Yet I still can't stop watching it.

Loved the original show when I was a kid and it was the hottest topic in between school lessons - I remember vividly discussing the latest episode the following morning.

Wish they came up with a proper remake that really captures the spirit of the 80ies series. With a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, of course.

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Finally succumbed to watching Game of Thrones. Not my usual type of thing but really enjoying it, think the standard of the women helps lol

Me too,1st series was excellent

Watching Dragons Den from last night Touker Suleyman is a right joker. People come in actually wanting his his help and he goes on to slate them and tell them they're worth shit then gets mad when they don't take his offer of his dosh and a corner of a warehouse for half their company.