Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I can't remember the last time I've been that depressed after watching a TV show Eddie was a brilliant character, especially when he started to go into bodyguard mode. I think he's gone, there's an interview in Rolling Stone which mentions "departure" :cry:

That was almost the exact scenario I was thinking of the other day when I said a storm was coming for him. Although I thought he'd blow his brains out and they'd drag it out a bit longer.

I really have the urge to watch Con Air now.

One of my favourite characters, I really like the banter they developed between him and Herc (looks weird with hair.)

Con Air is sensational! Always been a big Buscemi fan. Was him that initially drew me to Boardwalk, more than Omar!

I love that Buscemi is in some many modern classics but then also turns up in so many Adam Sandler films lol I assume they're friends because he's in ****ing loads of them.

That's another reason why you need to get on The Sopranos, because Season 5 with the two Tony's is ****ing unbelievably good. I ****ing love Van Morrison because of that season. (You'll see why).

Edited by 21st Century Fox

I love that Buscemi is in some many modern classics but then also turns up in so many Adam Sandler films lol I assume they're friends because he's in ****ing loads of them.

That's another reason why you need to get on The Sopranos, because Season 5 with the two Tony's is ****ing unbelievably good. I ****ing love Van Morrison because of that season. (You'll see why).

First time I had ever heard the song, loads of Van Morrison in my collection but never recognised that one.

The whole "two Tony's" storyline is beautiful.

I thought sopranos was slow and poor though it did have a couple of good characters. My wife enjoyed it more than I did and I only continued to the end because she wanted to Watch it. The Wire was outstanding. There are big holes in the believability and logic of the Walking Dead but I DO enjoy it.

YEAAAAH BITCH! MAGNETS! OH!

lol

Alright people, I have a large Breaking Bad shaped void in my life right now and I need recommendations for a crime series that's not massively slow, I've probably not watched any of the 'classics', so I'm struggling atm ;)

lol

Alright people, I have a large Breaking Bad shaped void in my life right now and I need recommendations for a crime series that's not massively slow, I've probably not watched any of the 'classics', so I'm struggling atm ;)

Started watching the blacklist, its alright to be fair decent start to the series, worth a watch i would  say.

Two from the Wire, two from Gen Kill after an hour of HoC. I like this game.

Just finished the 1st series of House of Cards, it's quality and can't wait for series 2.

Homeland needs to pulls it's finger out, utter pony the first 2 episodes of the 3rd series. Brody needs to pitch up sharpish or it could ruin it.

Cracking ending to Peaky Blinders tonight, great stuff and let right open for a second series.

Best thing I have seen on the beeb for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Having stuck with series 3 of Homelands after a disappointing series 2 and start to series 3, it's getting interesting again.

Wish they'd kill off Dana though, she hasn't got a single redeeming feature and it get the idea we're supposed to feel sympathetically to her despite being a completely self-centred person.

I found myself really rooting for Frank but I couldn't tell you why! Absolute psycho! Terrific.

Really hope there's a second series coming.

Early next year apparently. I was gutted when I finished the whole season in a week of night shifts and then realised I had to wait yonks for the next season