Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Jizz. In. My. Pants.

Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey finally united in one epic TV series. I give you "True Detective":

wank.gif

I've got the first two episodes but I'm tempted to wait till they're all out so I can just blitz the entire season in one bingefest. I've read that it's going to have completely different actors, locations and stories every season so they can have A-list leads every time in short bursts.

I also blitzed Mob City a few weeks ago. It started out seriously cliched but towards the end I was really left hoping they make more. If you've played LA. Noire or read anything about 1940's L.A. it's really interesting. I wish they'd focused it on William Parker more as he's the most interesting character and probably has one of the most interesting real life stories from them all.

Is Celebrity Big Brother FAKED? Show accused of conning viewers after crew member is spotted holding up cue cards INSIDE house

article-2543844-1ADF61E600000578-761_634

Apparently crew members are in there quite a lo for tasks,but not allowed to make contact

There is actually a reality show in the U.S. called Wahlburgers!! It's about Mark Wahlberg and his brothers Donnie and Paul starting a burger joint in Boston  lol

That HAS to have been conceived by a drunk or coked-up producer, who was probably looking at a picture of Mark Wahlberg whilst eating a burger.

• Like 2

Watching the Sopranos for the first time and have only 6 episodes left, it's been amazing going to be gutted when i finish watching it. I cannot believe it passed me by all these years. Class.

Awesome isn't it?

Still the best show I've ever watched I think. (Though BB came close)

Watching the Sopranos for the first time and have only 6 episodes left, it's been amazing going to be gutted when i finish watching it. I cannot believe it passed me by all these years. Class.

Took me a few episodes to get in to it and then it was like crack. Have watched them all at least twice and to this day is still the best TV show I've ever seen.

I always felt that season 3 let the whole thing down a bit. It just didn't seem to fit somehow. Loved the show though.

Season 3 was done through the writers strike in the US, fair few years ago.

Was designed to be a short series to get straight onto Season 4, which didn't let us down.

Never seen Prison Break, it interests me a bit. Got shed loads to watch atm though. Got the whole of Broadwalk Empire unopened on Blu Ray.....and The Pacific, although my missus has given me clearance to watch that by myself so should get through farily quickly. Half a season behind with The Walking Dead as well, and Game of Thrones starts again in a couple of months. 

Never seen Prison Break, it interests me a bit. Got shed loads to watch atm though. Got the whole of Broadwalk Empire unopened on Blu Ray.....and The Pacific, although my missus has given me clearance to watch that by myself so should get through farily quickly. Half a season behind with The Walking Dead as well, and Game of Thrones starts again in a couple of months.

I have the first 3 series of Boardwalk Empire also unopened, anyone watched it ?

I have the first 3 series of Boardwalk Empire also unopened, anyone watched it ?

If you like Sopranos it's a natural progression, not as good obviously, but still very decent watching.

Excellent, cheers Finish Sopranos, Breaking Bad, then Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead where would we be without American Drama?

Sherlock, endeavour and lots of other great detective and Sci-fi series (and those damned period dramas for the girls).

Jizz. In. My. Pants.

Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey finally united in one epic TV series. I give you "True Detective":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXwCoNwBSkQ&noredirect=1

wank.gif

Looking forward to this. Mr Skin told me there is full frontal nudity as well. Will be catching this on Sky 1.

Currently re-watching Weeds from Season 1 since I can't remember where I left it. Fantastic TV.

Edited by General Smuts

Looking forward to this. Mr Skin told me there is full frontal nudity as well. Will be catching this on Sky 1.

Currently re-watching Weeds from Season 1 since I can't remember where I left it. Fantastic TV.

Unusual but interesting so far. MM is performing very well.

Edited by Guest