Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

• 2 weeks later...

1 episode of the Sopranos left to watch, Bobby is dead shot down in a hail of bullets, gutted.

It's not going to be a happy ending.

Watched the final episode of the Sopranos last night, seemed to be left to the viewers to make there own mind up what happened, anybody got any views to what happened in the restaurant?

cool, saves me watching it now. nice one

cool, saves me watching it now. nice one

There is stuff written all over this thread regarding various tv programmes, get over it, as for the Sopranos the program finished 7 years ago, I am sorry if you had been saving it to watch all this time, like I did. How about you leave it another 7 years and by then you will of forgot what you read here. Enjoy it in 2021.

Just finished the 7th season (and the last on Netflix) of the Office US. Brilliant show, and far better than the UK version. Dwight is one of my favourite ever comedy characters, just incredibly written and acted. Special mentions to Jim and Pam too, although I love the whole cast (including Gabe, despite being a bit of a nob.)

Heard there's a drop in quality after the 7th season and Michael leaving, although I'll still watch it if I can get a decent online link.

Just finished the 7th season (and the last on Netflix) of the Office US. Brilliant show, and far better than the UK version. Dwight is one of my favourite ever comedy characters, just incredibly written and acted. Special mentions to Jim and Pam too, although I love the whole cast (including Gabe, despite being a bit of a nob.)

Heard there's a drop in quality after the 7th season and Michael leaving, although I'll still watch it if I can get a decent online link.

I loved it.  I saw a few of the first season when it first came out, but wasn't impressed & didn't bother watching it again.  It was only after a few comments on here that I thought I would give it another try.  I'm glad I did.

The problem with the first couple of seasons.......it was just a copy of the British Office.  It then seemed to find it's own identity.

It does drop off after Michael, but still worth watching.....with a few cameo appearances as the new boss.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_office/

I loved it.  I saw a few of the first season when it first came out, but wasn't impressed & didn't bother watching it again.  It was only after a few comments on here that I thought I would give it another try.  I'm glad I did.

The problem with the first couple of seasons.......it was just a copy of the British Office.  It then seemed to find it's own identity.

It does drop off after Michael, but still worth watching.....with a few cameo appearances as the new boss.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_office/

Yeah I agree, early on it was just an American remake. But then they were able to develop the characters and break away from the British versions.

Thanks but Virgin Media won't let me on that site lol

Yeah I agree, early on it was just an American remake. But then they were able to develop the characters and break away from the British versions.

Thanks but Virgin Media won't let me on that site lol

There is a drop in quality when Michael leaves unfortunately. Season 8 and 9 are both more miss than hit I'd say but still some decent episodes. However I actually thought that the final season brought it back slightly. It's worth watching purely for the ending though...a superb last episode that ties it all together perfectly Edited by Samu

I thought it was terrible watched the first 3 and gave up. Good cast but just far too slow for me.

I'm enjoying it but it was too slow for my wife and she stopped watching. Really enjoyed the latest episode where action broke out everywhere.

Elementary new season starts tonight. Well worth watching if your into detective programs.

I enjoy it but I'd class it as light entertainment for detective buffs.

just saw an advert for grimm, seems to have improved since i gave up on it early in season 1, is it something worth catching up on?

another series I really like but if you didn't like early season 1 you still won't like it now.

Walking dead has started again. It'll be interesting to see if it can keep re-inventing itself.

Does anyone watch "justified" I think it's the 4th season now. Great central characters with a good supporting cast. Moves on nicely.

One of my favourites.

Inspector George Gently has started again for detective watchers and DCI Banks.

There is a drop in quality when Michael leaves unfortunately. Season 8 and 9 are both more miss than hit I'd say but still some decent episodes. However I actually thought that the final season brought it back slightly. It's worth watching purely for the ending though...a superb last episode that ties it all together perfectly

The Americans do finale's well and this is no exception.

enjoyed the series and like everyone has said,was so much better when they decided to make it a sitcom rather than a copy of the Gervais genius.

I think when you hold the two of them side by side, you see the very base difference in the British and the American sensibilities..

• 2 weeks later...