Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Slightly off topic but does anyone care enough about BBC Three being taken off to sign a petition? I have received a link to one in my email. I will sign it but wanted to know if others would before posting the link.BBC Three is responsible for a few now well known stars and programmes including Russell Howard.

Slightly off topic but does anyone care enough about BBC Three being taken off to sign a petition? I have received a link to one in my email. I will sign it but wanted to know if others would before posting the link.BBC Three is responsible for a few now well known stars and programmes including Russell Howard.

I would sign it,you get some decent progs on there

I've signed it, unlikely it'll make any difference but when I'm not watching football it's the only channel I tend to watch.

If there had been a petition in the past to have it removed from the air I would have definitely signed that.

Just seen this is on BBC1 at 11.35 Swansea - Living On The Streets

Not preaching but think its strange that this type of programme is now being made and shown since the Channel Four one. even the local news are having portions set aside to issues that were not shown six months ago.

Not noticed this on before and it says on the info it is a series so could be more than one.

He doesn't know mike's secret? Or am I missing something.

Only donna, harvey, rachel, trevor and jessica know the secret

If you watch the last episode of Series 2, where jessica is blackmailing him she says the DA has phoned saying Mike has broken the law

Just watching a programme on catch up on BBC Three Free Speec. Same name as my Newsletter. Never knew about it. It's debating different issues. bit like Question Time without Dimbleby et all sitting behind a desk. Rick Edwards presenter whoever he is.

There is a Facebook page. Hope they don't object me having the same name. I never knew about it.

Edited by Rincewind

The new series of Vikings seems as good as the first so far.

Justified keeping up it's high quality.

Walking Dead is alright but maybe the series has started a little slowly - not yet watched the episode everyone is raving about - that'll be this week for me.

Grimm - I'm still loving it.

The Following. Joe is great and Lily has been a good addition but the way the "good guys" are coincidentally getting to the right place at the right time, every time is letting the series down. The fact that 2 of the good guys have become killers without any reprimand is annoyingly illogical. Could I really go hunting for a killer and kill 4 or 5 people without being put Inside? It would have been better if 2 of the 3 lead "good guys" had been killed off. Latest turn of events (corbin) look interesting though.