Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Guest MattP

Season 6 on Sopranos now.

Very good show, enjoying it. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Another lucky bastard!

Just need someone to pop in and say they have started The Wire and we've landed a treble lol

Not having a go at the movie, but doesnt it piss you off that no-one can create something new, instead of trading off of an established name.

Mind you, if thousands of people will go and see it because of some tenuous link to "batman"  but wouldnt bother if it was a stand alone movie... i guess we get what we deserve

I am mid way through series 3, enjoying it, though not sure it's the best programme of all time as some ratings say.

Well I'm only one episode 1, so can't comment really. Thought it was a good start, as it got into the subject really quickly. Knowing what it's about, I was worried the first episode or two could be a bit boring, showing his normal life.

Guest MattP

*Raises hand*

Had it to watch for ages, only just got round to it. Midway through Season 1 - bit of a slow burner, isn't it?

Very.

I didn't really enjoy season 1, really gets going in the second for me.

Guest MattP

The Sopranos is incredible.

One of, if not the best show I've ever seen. Not yet finished it but it's been amazing.

It's still number 1 on my list as well, stands the test of time as well. Every character in it is absolutely brilliant.

Guest MattP

Glad you liked it!

The ending caused a right commotion when it first aired, I wasn't sure at first but loved it after sleeping on it, now the more I watch it the more I love it. We didn't need to see Tony's head splashed across the table in front of his family.

I'm sticking to E4 and I keep reading people talking about it finishing on Twitter. Shitting myself that someone will ruin it!

They will.