Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Watched Angela Black the other day ...  average at best ...  well acted but one of those slightly unbelievable plots.   zzzzzz

I enjoyed it but I can see what your saying. A bit above average, though, IMO. 

What we do in the Shadows - Series three is now on BBC Iplayer and I loved it. It’s still an incredibly underrated comedy series over here but utterly fantastic 😂 well worth a binge watch, Kayvan Novak and Matt Berry in anything I’m sold anyway but they are all excellent from top to bottom.

Matt Berry’s best lines from series one for ya:

Watched the fourth episode of Wheel of Time on Prime yesterday. Different from the books in a few aspects as expected, but shaping up as a pretty decent watch. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

The visuals on the fantasy aspects, such as Trollocs and Myrddral are pretty well done.

Get Back on Disney +

Absolutely mesmerising tv show / 6 hour film / documentary about the Beatles writing / recording an album and film on the lead up to what ended up being their final live performance on the roof top of their studio.

Seeing Paul McCartney writing Get Back in real time is quite incredible.

Well worth a watch if you like the Beatles or even art. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Babylon said:

Get Back on Disney +

Absolutely mesmerising tv show / 6 hour film / documentary about the Beatles writing / recording an album and film on the lead up to what ended up being their final live performance on the roof top of their studio.

Seeing Paul McCartney writing Get Back in real time is quite incredible.

Well worth a watch if you like the Beatles or even art. 

John Lennon giving DeMont a shout out was bizarre! Ha