Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just got round to watching boba fett. Enjoyed it a lot, sounds like the same guy has done the theme tune but it's not as good as the mandalorian. 

Latest Dexter. It's getting very interesting and better as the season has gone on. 

First episode of cobria kai season 4, really its absolute garbage, its far fetched, the acting is abysmal, its so corny but there's just something endearing about it and I will watch it all. 

On 31/12/2021 at 19:16, Parafox said:

Not sure where this comment belongs but, Blankety Blank is one of the best light entertainment things on TV right now.

Spot on.

Was hilarious with Sir Les Dawson but Bradley Walsh is one of the funniest presenters around.

Goid family stuff.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Watched most of Detectorists over the last couple of weeks. Loved every second of it.

Have you seen the episode where at the end, the scene takes you back to when an ancient burial takes place on that spot and then quickly moves through the years to the present day? Series three I think it was. Outstanding.

Here it is.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Watched most of Detectorists over the last couple of weeks. Loved every second of it.

17 hours ago, The Bear said:

It's a great show. 

17 hours ago, The Bear said:

Not watched it yet. 

Wheres that confused gif when you need it?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Have you seen the episode where at the end, the scene takes you back to when an ancient burial takes place on that spot and then quickly moves through the years to the present day? Series three I think it was. Outstanding.

Here it is.

Thinking about watching this series, got good reviews..

From the youtube comments...

I don't know how many of you realise this, but MacKenzie took up detecting whilst making the series and he actually found that Hawker's whistle for real on the land where they filmed with his XP Deus (which you see him using in each episode). He decided to write it into the script. (He also later found a Roman gold artefact and it had to be sent to the British Museum for evaluation.) he said in an interview that it was full of dirt, so he cleaned it out and blew it - just like you see here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Thinking about watching this series, got good reviews..

From the youtube comments...

I don't know how many of you realise this, but MacKenzie took up detecting whilst making the series and he actually found that Hawker's whistle for real on the land where they filmed with his XP Deus (which you see him using in each episode). He decided to write it into the script. (He also later found a Roman gold artefact and it had to be sent to the British Museum for evaluation.) he said in an interview that it was full of dirt, so he cleaned it out and blew it - just like you see here.

Didn't know this. Excellent.

I won't pretend I haven't considered getting one myself since starting to watch the series lol

Finally got around to watching Gomorrah which someone recommended on here a while back and I have to say series one was fantastic. I’m now on series 2 which maintains the standard.

For anyone who doesn’t know it’s a modern day Italian mafia story, subtitled so phone down and full concentration required! 

21 hours ago, Tuna said:

Is The Tourist on the BBC any good? They've been advertising it like crazy!

Mrs wants to watch this.

I think its mostly cos of that pr1ck from 50 shades of grey!!